FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rewards Network (formerly iDine) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/rewards-network-formerly-idine-400/)
-   -   Nothing posting for days? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/rewards-network-formerly-idine/1437238-nothing-posting-days.html)

demkr Feb 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B143 Safari/8536.25)

I've noticed none of my dines posting to iDine from the past week or so (nothing since 2/1). Anyone else having this problem? It's the first time I've experienced such delays. These restaurants normally post in 2-3 days on average for yrs

Points Scrounger Feb 10, 2013 7:53 pm

2 - 3 days? Four if I've been lucky, and a week on occasion, average posting time has been fifth day after the restaurant visit.

demkr Feb 12, 2013 9:08 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B143 Safari/8536.25)

I'm sorry but I've now
Had 7-8 dines since 2/1 and not a single one has posted. CC's remain current. Nothing has changed. Just not one dine even recorded in the iDine account

RogerD408 Feb 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Have you checked your account to make sure they still have the current cards registered? I got caught off-guard when I got a new card and didn't realize the number had changed. Lost a few dines that way. If everything is ok, drop a note to the Rewards Network folks.

Points Scrounger Feb 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by demkr (Post 20232071)

I'm sorry but I've now
Had 7-8 dines since 2/1 and not a single one has posted. CC's remain current. Nothing has changed. Just not one dine even recorded in the iDine account

After a week, you can call to confirm that the dines should've qualified: the joint was participating on that date, the card you used should've been okay, etc. If the rep can't determine a reason why the dine may have failed, you can then email or fax your receipts to Rewards Network. It's not their system in general as I had dines after Feb 1st that have posted.

demkr Feb 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Well, because it's been several dines I guess there's a problem going on with my account.

I wonder if it's a problem specifically related to iDine Cash back program -- but I just refuse to believe it's a problem on my end. The credit cards are fine, and all restaurants are behind their normal posting date. When I explained the situation, they said they're looking into the matter and have a response tomorrow. So fingers are crossed.