Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

How Long Does It Take? [for dines to show on RN sites]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Long Does It Take? [for dines to show on RN sites]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2012, 9:31 am

I dined on Sat 10/13, and am still waiting for my dine to show up. Haven't received the email yet, either.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 1:14 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I dined on Sat 10/13, and am still waiting for my dine to show up. Haven't received the email yet, either.
My dines almost always post in my RN account a day after my charge is finalized on my CC. Normally, dines show up at RN 3 to 4 days after the dine, but can offically take up to two weeks to appear. I will bet you'll receive the survey email in you're RN tomorrow, the 17th of October.

PS: Keep your CC receipt until your miles post in your FF account. Sometimes the the dine may not register with RN. In that case, you'll have to call RN directly and they will ask you to send them a copy of the CC receipt used for the dine in question.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 1:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
Still too early. Yesterday (Monday 10/15) I got the email for a dine that was last Wednesday 10/10 and which posted over the weekend. Only today (Tuesday 10/16) did I (logging into the RN site) see a dine from Friday 10/12, and I'm not expecting that email until tomorrow probably. (I usually don't get the email until late in the day a day after the dine has posted to the RN site in the morning.)

So I expect you may be at least a day away from seeing the dine on the RN site and two days away from getting the email.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 1:23 pm

OK, my miles for dining showed up on my AAdvantage Dining account, but they aren't in my actual AA account. It says 5-10 days for this to happen; it's been 5 days already, I guess I just wait now. Does it really take 6-8 wks for the bonus sign-on miles to post?
Old Oct 23, 2012, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Dave,

Miles are sent over to AA FF accounts from AA Rewards Network once a week (Normally late Tuesday night). I would recommend that you check your AA RN page to see if the dine in question says "Paid." If it does so, the miles have been sent to your FF account and will be deposited by AA tomorrow or in a few days. If the dine still says "Pending," AA RN still has not sent over to AA FF account, and will be sent over next week.

The most important thing is that your dines are listed on your AA RN page. Once listed everything will be OK. Please keep in mind also that dines on weekends or holidays seem to need an extra day be posted on the AA RN page.

Yes, bonuses normally take 6 to 8 weeks, but can post sooner. I have seen my bonuses right away or weeks later. There is no way to be 100% certain when they will show up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.