Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Earn up to 7,500 AAdvantage bonus miles (merged)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn up to 7,500 AAdvantage bonus miles (merged)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2011, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
I don't worry about keeping my VIP status as there aren't enough restaurants near to be worth the bother.

They need to sign up more places!
Old Aug 17, 2011, 3:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
I don't get it. It says I am ineligible
Maybe I am clueless about the meaning of "* This bonus offer is open to all AAdvantage Dining members"

I liked this incentive
"Earn 25 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for completing reviews at select locations"

Wow, 25 whole miles

Last edited by mvoight; Aug 17, 2011 at 4:03 pm
Old Aug 17, 2011, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by mvoight
I don't get it. It says I am ineligible
Maybe I am clueless about the meaning of "* This bonus offer is open to all AAdvantage Dining members"

I liked this incentive
"Earn 25 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for completing reviews at select locations"

Wow, 25 whole miles
Right there with ya...what are we missing here? Perhaps the Rewards Network is run akin to Cartera Commerce?
Old Aug 17, 2011, 4:57 pm

Programs: 1K, Diamond
+1... maybe I've earned too many miles w/o a bonus offer.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 6:03 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Please follow this discussion - and others - in the iDine/Rewards Network Forum. JDiver, Moderator
Old Aug 17, 2011, 6:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond
link that was emailed to me: http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm?id=A984&detail=y
Old Aug 17, 2011, 6:17 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
They are talking out both sides of their mouth. Another left hand - right hand coordination issue.

Originally Posted by AAdvantage Dining to me
Sorry, you are not eligible for this bonus. Please review the Bonus Details.

Originally Posted by AAdvantage Dining

Eat More Earn More Bonus Details

* This bonus offer is open to all AAdvantage DiningSM members. To qualify for this bonus, you must register for the Eat More Earn More Bonus through the links on this page. If you are a new member or a member without a profile, you must enroll and complete a dining profile during bonus registration. A dining profile includes creating a web login and opting in and remaining opted in to receive emails from the AAdvantage DiningSM program with a valid, deliverable email address. You must continue to satisfy other Online and/or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus.

Originally Posted by folex386
I guess this is targeted because I am not eligible for this promotion.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 6:29 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Called up the CSR:

“There is a technical problem with some of the long time members that isn’t allowing them to register for this promotion. So, I’ve marked your account and just go ahead and meet the terms of the promotion and then at the end we will manually award you the bonus miles.”

No Email confirmation will be sent, so I took the CSR’s name and extension number.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 5:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by Jailer
Maybe targeted....
A lot of us are getting "Sorry, you are not eligible for this bonus. Please review the Bonus Details."

But the Bonus Details state: " This bonus offer is open to all AAdvantage DiningSM members."

So, it's open to ALL AAdvantage Dining members, yet some of us AAdvantage Dining members are not eligible? What moron put this promo together???
Old Aug 18, 2011, 8:05 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
What moron put this promo together???
It seems rewards network asked shopping program for advice on how to run a promo!
Old Aug 18, 2011, 8:22 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
....What moron put this promo together???
Kathy, better to light a candle than curse the darkness…or curse the moron: based on my one data point in the post above your post, it appears not to be targeted, just poorly designed. So, call, it’s 20 miles per dollar if perfectly optimized. If somebody gets another take from a CSR, I’m sure that they will post it here.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 11:04 am

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt plat,...
Originally Posted by Jailer
Called up the CSR:

“There is a technical problem with some of the long time members that isn’t allowing them to register for this promotion. So, I’ve marked your account and just go ahead and meet the terms of the promotion and then at the end we will manually award you the bonus miles.”

No Email confirmation will be sent, so I took the CSR’s name and extension number.
Be careful. I called and the CST said I was not eligible although in the terms and conditions said everyone is.

So was a little rude and basically said I should never waste their time trying to sign up for a promo that I did not receive
Old Aug 18, 2011, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by FOX85
Be careful. I called and the CST said I was not eligible although in the terms and conditions said everyone is.

So was a little rude and basically said I should never waste their time trying to sign up for a promo that I did not receive

That is a disturbing contridiction to what I was told. In the past when they made a commitment and I have had them annotate my file, it has always been golden.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 2:48 pm
Suspended

Lightbulb Rewards Network Insider where are you????????????

I seem to recall that Rewards Network maintains a presence on this board -- someone should shoot them a private message and ask them to look into this and the United and other mentioned promotions then ask them to post their findings!
Old Aug 18, 2011, 6:02 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Gold
I received a similar email from Delta a few days ago: http://skymiles.rewardsnetwork.com/b...=D751&detail=y

I know there's always a lot of copy & pasting between programs, but Delta's T&C says: This bonus offer is by invitation only for existing SkyMiles® Dining Online and/or VIP Members

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.