Retro Claim RewardsNetwork (iDine) miles

Old Apr 23, 10, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat; CO Gold; AS MVPG; SPG Gold; PC Gold AMB
Retro Claim RewardsNetwork (iDine) miles

Late March I had lunch at one of the member restaurant of AAdvantage dining by RewardsNetwork (iDine), after I joined AAdvantage dining earlier that day.

Then the rewards never appear in the rewards history, as well as the 1000 signup bonus.

With little hope, I send them an email with a photocopy of my restaurant receipt. I never expect a response.

To my surprise, after about a week, someone REALLY replied me saying that they will do some investigation to my case and it takes 1~2 weeks.

I'm looking forward to the investigation result. Did anybody here have similar situations? What's the probability of success on retro claiming RewardsNetwork missing miles?

Thank you!
Old Apr 23, 10, 11:19 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
I've only had this problem once.

I entered my credit card, a latter on used it on an establishment. Never got the credit, so a quick fax of the CC receipt and in about 1 week I got my credit.
Old Apr 23, 10, 11:50 am

Programs: DL, BA, AA, UA, HHonors, PC
Also, if you don't keep receipts, send in a copy of your credit card statement and the miles will post. They have been responsive to all my issues.
Old Apr 23, 10, 2:36 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Emerald Club, Amtrak
Originally Posted by boilers View Post
Also, if you don't keep receipts, send in a copy of your credit card statement and the miles will post. They have been responsive to all my issues.
When I've sent in the CC statement, I blotted out all but the last 4 digits of my CC number and and covered up all transactions other than the one in question ... then scanned it and emailed it to them.
Worked, and they did not get information that is none of their business.
Old Apr 24, 10, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat; CO Gold; AS MVPG; SPG Gold; PC Gold AMB
Thanks all!

Now I'm quite confident waiting for my 1000+ AAdvantage miles!

Search this Thread