Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

"All Double, No Trouble" (double miles Mo, Tu, We) curtailed to 18 Aug 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"All Double, No Trouble" (double miles Mo, Tu, We) curtailed to 18 Aug 2010

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2010, 2:30 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
I think the incentive is one that the restaurants like - they get more action during the slow days, they don't have to pay for as many miles the days they are more likely to have higher guest figures. We win because we are back to ten miles, and RN wins because they incentivize us to provide ratings.

I'm personally appreciative of RewardsNetwork /Elizabeth's presence here ^; she has been very responsive at answering questions and at posting broader information about the variety of Rewards Network programs we are concerned about here on this Forum. Thanks, Elizabeth!

Originally Posted by beckoa
<snip>

Would be nice to have more days though... guess these are the 'lows' in the restaurant industry.
Old Jun 23, 2010, 1:06 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I'm glad to see it was extended. Now if only we had more places out here in Mesa, AZ.
Old Jun 30, 2010, 9:38 am
Company Representative - Rewards Network
Original Poster

Thank you, JDiver! It's been very helpful and informative for us as a company to be able to participate in this forum. We definitely want to know what you think of the programs and how we can improve them. =)
Old Aug 10, 2010, 6:25 pm

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Now only through 8/18:
http://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm?id=U315
Old Aug 10, 2010, 6:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by bmvaughn
All Double, No Trouble has been running since March. Unfortunately a drop in participation has made it necessary to end the promotion early. The last day of All Double, No Trouble will be Wednesday, August 18, 2010.

We are hard at work creating future bonuses and promotions for you, thanks in part to the valuable surveys you've completed.

Meanwhile, there are still a few days left to double your rewards. All Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday dines through August 18 are eligible for double rewards. Just be sure to complete your online surveys within 30 days of your dine.

We regret any inconvenience, and we thank you for your participation.
Drop in participation of restaurants?

Was looking foreword to all the promos. Guess we'll be cutting back our spend at these establishments.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.