Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > iDine/Rewards Network
Reload this Page >

Miles posted in i-dine account but not the DL account!

Old Jan 15, 10, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E50, SPG P100, Marriott Plat, Fairmont Plat

Don't think I've ever seen this before. I did a number of dines right at the end of Dec to get extra miles in the Delta promos. I got my regular 5 miles/$ posted into both my i-dine account and also my Delta account.

However, I also earned 3 X 500 Banquet of Miles bonuses. (Got the confirming e-mail.) They showed up in my i-dine account with a transaction date of Jan 3rd and a post date of Jan 5th, yet they never posted into my Delta account. I wrote i-dine 2 days ago, and haven't heard back.

I'm confident I will get the miles eventually. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Seems rather bizarre.
Old Jan 15, 10, 5:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA Admirals Club, Marriott PLT Premier, Hertz President's Circle
I had this same issue with AAdvantage Dining (run by the same company).. I had to call their HQ and speak w a supervisor to ensure that they were posted. I got some BS story about how they had not sent them in and we going to "retry". The next day they posted to my AAdvantage account. I dont know whether they were trying to see if they could not submit them or what--but I did not care to wait and find out. Give them a call if you get further concerned.
Old Jan 15, 10, 8:01 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by margarita girl View Post
Don't think I've ever seen this before. I did a number of dines right at the end of Dec to get extra miles in the Delta promos. I got my regular 5 miles/$ posted into both my i-dine account and also my Delta account.

However, I also earned 3 X 500 Banquet of Miles bonuses. (Got the confirming e-mail.) They showed up in my i-dine account with a transaction date of Jan 3rd and a post date of Jan 5th, yet they never posted into my Delta account. I wrote i-dine 2 days ago, and haven't heard back.

I'm confident I will get the miles eventually. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Seems rather bizarre.

I am waiting for the same thing. I dined on 12/30/09 and recieved the email 1/03/10. 500 miles posted into my DL RN account but have not yet posted into my DL SM account. I called and was told that bonus miles will post 6 to 8weeks after the promo ends.

The strange thing is that the 500 bonus miles count toward my 2010 DL RN totals even though the dine in question took place in 2009.
Old Jan 16, 10, 4:46 am

Same thing happened to me. I emailed Idine with no response. I called and was told it could take 4 to 6 weeks to post. Hopefully, this is just a giltch and will not be the wave of the future.
Old Jan 21, 10, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E50, SPG P100, Marriott Plat, Fairmont Plat

My missing 1500 miles finally showed up in my Delta account today backdated to Jan 3rd.

I sent 2 e-mails to RN, and they did not reply to either, so not sure if that had any impact.
Old Jan 21, 10, 8:12 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
My posted last night!

Search this Thread