Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia PTV in Economy TATL?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2007, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-GLD; DL-SLVR
Iberia PTV in Economy TATL?

I am planning to fly IB JFK-MAD on 2-Oct (starting in SFO using AA SFO-JFK). The IB aircraft is listed as A340. Does anyone know if there are Personal TV seatback screens in ECONOMY? Also, I may have the option to switch my flight to IB ORD-MAD that day, which is listed as a A346. Does anyone know if there are Personal TV seatback screens in ECONOMY on the A346?
Thanks.
Old Sep 17, 2007, 3:55 pm

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
In Y you'll only get main screen. Business+ gets PTV. They are upgrading to a VOD system but it's going to be a while yet I think.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 6:43 am

The 340-600 (346) does not have personal TV in economy either. Only in Business Class.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-GLD; DL-SLVR
Upgraded to Business Plus

Hi. Thanks to everyone for your responses.

Regarding my initial post, I have spent a few more AAdvantage miles and am now going to be in Business Plus on the JFK-MAD segment on 2-Oct on an A343. Based on your replies, I will have PTV (though that's not the only reason I upgraded, of course).

If you have any other recommendations on how to enjoy my Business Plus experience, feel free to post.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 6:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
Get a bulkhead seat (row 1 or 6) since they recline to pretty much flat 180-degrees. Make time to enjoy the lounge in MAD T4.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.