Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

How To Get A Reply From Iberia Customer Service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2006, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin, Qantas Platinum

Thank you to Rafft!

You gave me advise on how to get a reply from Iberia Customer Service - after 4 months of failure.

Today - just one week after writing from UK to Spain, I was telephoned by Iberia Customer Service and the 'free' european flight offered to both travellers is to our satisfaction - and an apology went even further.

The secret is to write to the President of Iberia as follows:

FAO D Fernando Conte Garcia,
(Presidencia)
Iberia,
Lineas Aereas De Espana SA,
Velazquez No 130,
28006 Madrid,
Spain

Thank you also to Flyertalk for the assistance of this 'site' in obtaining an apology - recognition that our problem was real - and in obtaining the compnsation due to us!!!! This is a fabulous site!!!!!!! ^
Old Aug 29, 2006, 12:45 pm

Programs: BA Gold ˇ A3 Gold ˇ DL Gold ˇ VY apologist
Glad to hear this worked out for you.
Old Aug 30, 2006, 10:58 am

Programs: AA EXP BA Gold
Originally Posted by peterb88
Thank you to Rafft!

You gave me advise on how to get a reply from Iberia Customer Service - after 4 months of failure.

Today - just one week after writing from UK to Spain, I was telephoned by Iberia Customer Service and the 'free' european flight offered to both travellers is to our satisfaction - and an apology went even further.

The secret is to write to the President of Iberia as follows:

FAO D Fernando Conte Garcia,
(Presidencia)
Iberia,
Lineas Aereas De Espana SA,
Velazquez No 130,
28006 Madrid,
Spain

Thank you also to Flyertalk for the assistance of this 'site' in obtaining an apology - recognition that our problem was real - and in obtaining the compnsation due to us!!!! This is a fabulous site!!!!!!! ^
It's clear IB can't afford to lose a valuable customer.
Glad to have been of some help here.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 1:59 pm

Complaint An Iberia

Do You Know If I Can Write To The Cheif Manager By Fax Or Only By Regular Mail (not E-mail) In Order To Get An Answer To My Complaint After I Did Not Fet One From Their Customer Service?
Thanks.
Old Feb 2, 2008, 5:17 pm

The fax number is +34 91 587 4741.
Old May 25, 2008, 9:53 pm

Post i am a victim too

hello.

I experienced a delayed flight from Madrid to London 2 days ago on IBERIA Airlines and had caused me to stay a night in London as i missed my connecting flight to Malaysia.

As I tried to obtained a report on my circumstances, there was no Customer Servise Officer that was available in Heathrow airport. The ticketing sales personnel advised me to lodge a report via www.iberia.com but the website is totally non-user friendly site!

Appreciate if anyone could help/advise on this matter. I really need a contact person in IBERIA to expedite the report processes as I need to submit to my boss in order to explain my absenteeism in an urgent meeting.

thanks..
Old Jan 3, 2010, 12:32 pm
Suspended

Any recent intelligence on how to reach Iberia Customer Service?

I am trying to get a refund on a ticket which I didn't use. I sent an email and received the following reply: "If you wish to request a refund for a ticket purchased through Iberia.com, please contact Serviberia."

I have no idea what "Serviberia" means. Is that even a word?
Old Jan 3, 2010, 12:43 pm

I suspect that if one were to google the strange and confusing term, one might find that the first result is a page on iberia.com with phone numbers and contact information for each country.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 9:57 am

How long for a reply?

I had signed up for the Iberia Plus program and a week ago requested information (in spanish) thru the contact e-mail address : [email protected].
No automated reply or personal reply has yet been received. Is there another e-mail address I should try or should I just resend my original e-mail?
Old Jan 21, 2010, 3:59 pm

You can try resending by fax to (+34) 913742418, though I'm not sure what you expect them to send you. You'll get your welcome kit with a card and rulebook in the mail eventually, it seems to take many weeks to arrive.
Old Sep 10, 2010, 3:39 am

Hello, I don't try yet to contact Iberia but i found here: http://www.suetheairlines.org/intern...air/iberia.htm

the mail address of iberia customer service in Madrid:

# Customer Relations Compliant Contact:
Spain:
Iberia Customer Care Sub-office
Customer Relations Unit
Edificio Modular M15
Barajas, Madrid 28042
Spain
Toll-Free: (800) 504-8030
Fax: (34) 91-550-8829
Email

In the alternative:
Iberia Customer Relations Unit
Apartado de Correos No. 548
FD, Madrid 28080
Spain

Hope it helps
Old Oct 14, 2010, 10:33 am

Does anyone know the 2010 President of Iberia?

Dear All,
Thank you for your threads, they've been wonderfully helpful. However, I was wondering if anyone knows whether Senior Ferdinando Conte Garcia is still - in 2010 - the president.

We've been cheated more than 4000 euros, because their website said that all economy seats were sold out -- and then when we got to the airport cheated further, because the Iberia people didn't have a record of the electronic tickets (we had the printed out bar code for the very expensive business class tickets) so had to buy new tickets at CDG. Charming stuff no?

Over a month and a half of registered letters to various Customer Relations offices, emails logged on Iberia's site, numerous calls and of course emails to Nicole Mariscal, the "Gerente de Atencion al Cliente" have all amounted to zilch.

Was very happy to see this helpful site, but thought that someone might have an up-to-date suggestion for getting a response.
Kind regards,
CL
Old Oct 14, 2010, 3:30 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Ultimate, ALL Diamond
Fernando Conte is no longer the president. Antonio Vázquez replaces him since July 2010

http://grupo.iberia.es/portal/site/g...c0f10d21061ca/
Old Oct 25, 2010, 11:06 am

IBERIA President's Name and Address

I want to write the new president for reimbursement on some lost luggage in Madrid.
Now that Mr. Vazquez is the President of IBERIA, do I have to put
"FAO D" in front of his name like you did for the previous President, Mr. Conte?
Also I noted that the address for Mr. Conte was
Valezquez No. 130. Madrid. Is this still the address for the current president Mr. Vazquez?

Please somebody let me know!

Best,
Andrew
Old Mar 30, 2011, 1:14 pm

Question Where to best reach Iberia Cust. care for dietary request?

Hi all,
I am new in the forum, would like to ask if any one have any idea where to get in contact to the right person to request a special dietary request for our trip with Iberia for my son. He is 9 yrs old, and and severe allergic to both gluten and dairy stuffs. However, when I tried to contact both American Airlines ( we made the reservation through AA, using mileage) and British Airways ( we are taking BA out bound and Iberia going back home to LA) no one seems to know where to contact regarding putting a request for both restrictions. Every one keep telling me that I have to choose either gluteen free or dairy free, or just go with vegan option. I cannt choose, since he is both allergic to gluten and dairy, and vegan is not a good option since he is not vegan.
So far, I have a great headache just to get BA to return my calls, which they finally did,and they even said they cant promised me that they will be able to comply with the dietary requirement. But they said they will try to contact the catering company and let me know.
I am confused as where to call and send email or fax to , since we are travelling from Toulouse, France and trasnit in Madrid and fly back to US. Should I conctact their local US office, or the one in Madrid? If anyone have any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.