Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Meal Swap

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2022, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Meal Swap

Just saw the meals for an upcoming flight MAD-JFK and the premium economy sounds decent but the economy option is maybe a little more appetizing. Does anyone have experience swapping? What about asking for business? One looked great.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Seanish
Just saw the meals for an upcoming flight MAD-JFK and the premium economy sounds decent [...] What about asking for business?
Is that meant as a joke?

There is no way you'll get a J mean when you are flying W. As for asking to swap with Y, I guess you could ask if there is any left after they serve Y but you'd likely wouldn't have a choice by then.

The expectation is basically that you should get the meal of the cabin you paid for, and certainly not from a higher one.
NickRivas likes this.
Old Nov 21, 2022, 5:25 am
Original Poster

It was an honest question. I've had J meals in TAP economy. Never hurts to ask, just wondered if anyone had experience with Iberia staff in particular. Moot now as they suspended that ticket and I'm returning in business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.