Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Refund from Iberia , how long can it take

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2022, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

On Feb.1 we got downgraded . I filled a complaint and they said we will get our refund. The communication is thru Twitter because I can not find a e mail address for my complaint. The one time they say it will be on my account in 7 working days , the other time they say it will take 40 business days. Anybody has experience with receiving their refund and how long dit it take then?
Old May 9, 2022, 8:12 am

When I've done it it was closer to seven days: these were for the money part of Avios bookings, once in 2020 I think we cancelled before the flights were cancelled, and in 2021 we chose to cancel.
Old May 16, 2022, 4:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Today I got the money on my account. Downgrade on feb.1 , compensation today 16 may
Old Jun 1, 2022, 3:26 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Not the same situation, but only to add some data points:

Flights booked 12 Oct 2021, (I) canceled on 2 Jan 2022. Got refunded today, so about 5 months
Old Jun 1, 2022, 9:50 am

Programs: Altitude E50K / *G
Somewhat related question - I have a ticket from MAD to ARN on a business flexible fare. Is it not possible to cancel online? I can only see options to change dates.

I'm based in Canada and called the USA number but I have been on hold for a very long time listening to fantastic music

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.