Missed lberia reward flight policy?

Old Apr 26, 2022, 12:56 am
Original Poster

Missed lberia reward flight policy?

Will fly to BCN on a seperate TK ticket arrive at 5:30PM, I'm thinking of redeem the last flight for BCN-MAD 8 PM. Just wondering in case TK flight arrive late, what's the Missed lberia reward flight policy?

Thanks!
Old Apr 26, 2022, 1:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Their policy is that you no-showed and must buy a new ticket...
Old Apr 26, 2022, 6:18 am

Originally Posted by ecgz88
Will fly to BCN on a seperate TK ticket arrive at 5:30PM, I'm thinking of redeem the last flight for BCN-MAD 8 PM. Just wondering in case TK flight arrive late, what's the Missed lberia reward flight policy?

Thanks!
For BCN-MAD they sell shuttle tickets and you can pay with avios. If you buy a shuttle ticket with a confirmed date you take whatever is the next flight when you arrive that day. Since you're worried about missing the last flight of the day though, you might want the open shuttle ticket so it's valid the next day. https://www.iberia.com/es/air-shuttle/
ecgz88 likes this.

Last edited by rrgg; Apr 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Old Apr 29, 2022, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rrgg
For BCN-MAD they sell shuttle tickets and you can pay with avios. If you buy a shuttle ticket with a confirmed date you take whatever is the next flight when you arrive that day. Since you're worried about missing the last flight of the day though, you might want the open shuttle ticket so it's valid the next day. https://www.iberia.com/es/air-shuttle/

I checked the last flight will be Vueling, so for Avios redeem flight the baggage policy will be the same can bring a carry on or will be different I have to buy baggage?
Old Apr 30, 2022, 12:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ecgz88
I checked the last flight will be Vueling, so for Avios redeem flight the baggage policy will be the same can bring a carry on or will be different I have to buy baggage?
Vueling flights booked using Avios are considered to be "Optima" fare class, which includes one checked bag.
ecgz88 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.