Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Nostrum Business Class - worth it?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2021, 1:12 am
Original Poster

Air Nostrum Business Class - worth it?

How does the current (Oct2021) Business Class service and catering look like on a Air Nostrum 2-3 hour intra-European evening flight? Is it worth paying for an upgrade or using miles to book a business award ticket? I have read that Air Nostrum does not even leave the neighbour seat open in C and I suspect they are also using Covid19 as a foul excuse to reduce the service like so many other airlines. Thanks for sharing your experience and advice.
Old Oct 21, 2021, 11:49 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Donegal
How does the current (Oct2021) Business Class service and catering look like on a Air Nostrum 2-3 hour intra-European evening flight? Is it worth paying for an upgrade or using miles to book a business award ticket? I have read that Air Nostrum does not even leave the neighbour seat open in C and I suspect they are also using Covid19 as a foul excuse to reduce the service like so many other airlines. Thanks for sharing your experience and advice.
Is it worth it? That's up to you to judge. If you get Row 1 C and D the legroom is pretty good, The inflight service between MAD and NTE was excellent. The meal on one rotation was roasted cod and the other day it was steak which was perfectly cooked and proves that it can be done if you have not got to follow UK Health and Safety rules and regulations. We drank Cava and wine and the Cava was beautifully chilled. However - the aircraft is narrow and thus it makes eating complicated as the seating is 2 x 2 as in Economy. Me? I'do it but many might not think that it was worth it.
Donegal likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.