Wiki Posts
Search

Help with reward flight

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2021, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Help with reward flight

Hi All,
Appreciate any assistance in advance - I am trying to book 3 round trip business class tickets NYC-MAD. Dates are flexible within August / September / October but the return needs to be approximately 1 week after arrival. I have tried every way I can think of but whenever I find 3 in one direction I can't find a return. Thanks again for any help
Old Feb 1, 2021, 10:09 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Welcome to FT!

Yours is a bit of an ask; multiple business class seats are always tricky, and the current huge reduction is service is giving airlines a big headache in advance planning. I’d wait and just keep trying, something may come up closer to the date. It might not though, since with reduced demand and supply airlines may just focus on selling seats. Depending on your citizenship etc, and the likely extension of restrictions, you may not be permitted to enter Spain.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 10:27 am

Programs: Avios
Originally Posted by flyfly44
Hi All,
Appreciate any assistance in advance - I am trying to book 3 round trip business class tickets NYC-MAD. Dates are flexible within August / September / October but the return needs to be approximately 1 week after arrival. I have tried every way I can think of but whenever I find 3 in one direction I can't find a return. Thanks again for any help
3 tickets in J is always tough, I would advise doing 1 of the return tickets in Premium economy and that should open up lots of availability. For a daytime, flight premium economy will be fine for 6 hours
Old Feb 2, 2021, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
3 J award tickets in summertime / early autumn isn't likely to happen.

If you are proceeding beyond MAD, sometimes there is more award space due to married segment logic.

Otherwise book what you can in J and the other leg in PE. By the time you've found the perfect combination somebody will have already grabbed those J award seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.