Wiki Posts
Search

MAD T4S Arrival - Boarding Pass Issue

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2020, 1:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
MAD T4S Arrival - Boarding Pass Issue

I will arrive at MAD T4S on an Air Nostrum charter from Algeria. I have an IB connection to LHR from T4S. I have no luggage to check-in. I try to check in online but I am told that I can't get my boarding pass on my phone and that my documents need to be checked before I can get my boarding pass. Does this therefore mean I must head over to T4 on the transit train to do this then come all the way back to T4S? Thanks.
Old Oct 7, 2020, 3:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by UTFB
I will arrive at MAD T4S on an Air Nostrum charter from Algeria. I have an IB connection to LHR from T4S. I have no luggage to check-in. I try to check in online but I am told that I can't get my boarding pass on my phone and that my documents need to be checked before I can get my boarding pass. Does this therefore mean I must head over to T4 on the transit train to do this then come all the way back to T4S? Thanks.
That is worst case scenario. You should hopefully find somebody available at Iberia flight connections that can check you in for LHR.

That said, are you sure that it's T4S? I haven't been following any COVID adjustments closely, but IB metal flights to LHR usually depart from a special section of T4.
Old Oct 7, 2020, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by craigthemif
That is worst case scenario. You should hopefully find somebody available at Iberia flight connections that can check you in for LHR.

That said, are you sure that it's T4S? I haven't been following any COVID adjustments closely, but IB metal flights to LHR usually depart from a special section of T4.
Thanks. I didn't consider the IB desks, that's a good shout.

I am pretty sure it's T4S. At least that's what both my BA and IB apps say. It's the IB3166.

Last edited by UTFB; Oct 7, 2020 at 3:24 am
Old Oct 7, 2020, 4:00 am

Programs: BAEC, Ib+, Accor, HHonors
That's the flight operated by an A330 or 350, so will depart from T4S.

Whenever you land in Madrid, go to transfer desk and ask to be checked in. I'm not sure they have the power to do it though, but I guess they will do it.

Have you tried checking in with the App?
Old Oct 9, 2020, 5:25 am

Programs: Executive Club
Originally Posted by UTFB
Thanks. I didn't consider the IB desks, that's a good shout.

I am pretty sure it's T4S. At least that's what both my BA and IB apps say. It's the IB3166.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but all the Iberia customer service desks in T4S departures were closed on Monday when I flew though there. I was looking for some help and walked up and down both ends of the terminal and not a soul in sight.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 5:47 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
What may be partially relevant;evant here is the question of whether you really have a connection (single ticket) or not (two tickets). If the latter, have you considered the necessary time between flights?
Old Oct 9, 2020, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JessicaB
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but all the Iberia customer service desks in T4S departures were closed on Monday when I flew though there. I was looking for some help and walked up and down both ends of the terminal and not a soul in sight.
However you won't be able to get to the departures level without having found somebody on the arrivals level or at standard check-in to issue a boarding pass.
Old Feb 6, 2021, 7:59 am

Hi, seems now I have the same boarding pass problem, though with LATAM. Could you please tell me how was everything? Did you manage to get your boarding pass?
Old Feb 6, 2021, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vkbrl
Hi, seems now I have the same boarding pass problem, though with LATAM. Could you please tell me how was everything? Did you manage to get your boarding pass?
I have PM'd you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.