Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Refund" vs "Voucher" Confusion

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2020, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tobsw
I believe Iberia Plus has waived all cancellation fees for Avios bookings. Also, non-refundable Avios booking were made refundable.

"For refunds of the Avios and amounts spent on the purchase of reward and Avios&Money tickets to fly by 30 June, we've waived all change and refund fees."
Yeah, but we're talking about a pre-COVID cancellation really. I was in the same situation back in mid March. The policies hadn't gone into effect yet.
Old Jul 22, 2020, 3:37 pm

Update - well that was easy. Called the US 1-800 number, explained the situation and after about 5 minutes they said they are going to cancel the vouchers and refund to my original credit card. Said a follow up email would be sent when that happened. I was all ready for a fight. Ha. Hopefully it doesn't take long for that to happen.
Old Dec 9, 2020, 3:26 pm

Hi, which phone number did you call to get your voucher refunded?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.