Iberia Schedule information

Old May 1, 20, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Iberia Schedule information

Many airlines have issued press releases or emailed customers with a list of flight suspensions and possible resumption dates. I cannot find anything from Iberia or about Iberia flights. We will fly from Sao Paulo to Madrid later this month but we don't know if the flight will operate. They are not currently flying this route. Can someone tell me when this route was suspended. Rather than accept an Iberia voucher we may want to seek a credit card chargeback. Thanks
Old May 1, 20, 3:49 pm

Reviewing what is loaded into Expert Flyer, the month of May has no entries for SJU-MAD on direct flights operated by Iberia, the flight should be officially cancelled. On June 1 - June 30, IB 6300 is showing in Expert Flyer as an active flight but all inventory is -0-. Starting on July 1, the flight shows available inventory to purchase a ticket.
Old May 1, 20, 9:06 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. I am hoping to find Iberia published information or news article to attach as support to a credit card chargeback. Even though Iberia has cancelled flights I don't know if a screenshot from Expert Flyer will be enough support for AMEX.
Old May 2, 20, 10:35 am

Programs: OWE,*A G, Bonvoy LT TE, HHonors Diamond, WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by CNMAZ View Post
Reviewing what is loaded into Expert Flyer, the month of May has no entries for SJU-MAD on direct flights operated by Iberia, the flight should be officially cancelled. On June 1 - June 30, IB 6300 is showing in Expert Flyer as an active flight but all inventory is -0-. Starting on July 1, the flight shows available inventory to purchase a ticket.
Sorry, but what SJU has to do with Sao Paulo? Sao Paulo is GRU and IB flight 6824 is from there to MAD.
Old May 2, 20, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by cvg-aa View Post
Many airlines have issued press releases or emailed customers with a list of flight suspensions and possible resumption dates. I cannot find anything from Iberia or about Iberia flights. We will fly from Sao Paulo to Madrid later this month but we don't know if the flight will operate. They are not currently flying this route. Can someone tell me when this route was suspended. Rather than accept an Iberia voucher we may want to seek a credit card chargeback. Thanks
Last flight was on March 30th. I got email a few days ago asking would I intend to fly or would accept the voucher +10% value of the ticket. I do have an award ticket(flight is during the 14 days) and will choose a later date for travel, in June. Until now, I have not got any message about cancellation.
Old May 8, 20, 9:21 am

Programs: BA Gold
Earliest GRU-MAD flight currently being sold is July 2nd from what I can tell.
Old May 9, 20, 7:55 am

As OP has a valid ticket, IB can re-book him. IB re-booked me GRU-MAD to BA flight, connecting in LHR at my convenience on early June. When LA codeshare flight is confirmed at the same day, I am gonna re-book the current flight to direct flight to MAD with LA.
raporot likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: