Search

Rebooked flight - OLCI problems

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2020, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 35K
Rebooked flight - OLCI problems

Hi all,

Am due to fly Iberia GVA-MAD tomorrow. Was originally booked on IB 3483 but that was cancelled due to an ATC strike, and so I have been rebooked on IB 3487. However I am now trying to check-in online and am unable to (both online and in the app). I’d want to re-select my seat on the new flight as it’s currently showing me in 34D but this doesn’t seem to be possible. I called Iberia and they said it’s because I was rebooked after my flight cancellation, but that sounds odd to me - why would it affect whether I’m able to check in online or not? Does anyone have any ideas or has had similar experiences in the past?

Cheers,
TUF
Old Jan 13, 2020, 9:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Has your ticket been reissued?
Old Jan 14, 2020, 1:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 35K
Originally Posted by BA6501
Has your ticket been reissued?
I suspect this was the problem, even though the call center wasn’t able to re-issue it. Unfortunately my new flight has been cancelled as well. I’ve been rebooked onto another later flight where I was able to OLCI with no issues.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.