Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

How to get boarding passes to apple wallet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2020, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Just checked in via IB app Bos-Mad for flight tomorrow and I only see a download option for the boarding passes, no apple wallet. The strange thing is that I did get Mad-GRX boarding passes to wallet last month, so it is possible...but I forgot how I did it. lol

Edit-went back to check in for Mad-Grx on the app and "add to apple wallet" is available for that flight. Any idea why it's not available Bos-Mad?
Old Jan 8, 2020, 3:37 pm

Programs: IB Platino/OWE, LX SEN/*G, TP Gold/*G, ALL Accor Platinum
Normal issue with Iberia which does not allow mobile boarding passes on flights ex-USA. You have to print out the PDF or collect a paper boarding pass at the check-in counter. If you're traveling with luggage, a boarding pass will be automatically printed out for you.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 8:33 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
IB mobile BP are not signed to ensure it has not been tampered with. No go as far as TSA is concern.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.