Search

A330-200 seats

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2020, 3:45 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
A330-200 seats

I am booked MVD-MAD in J on an A330-200, solo passenger.

Looking at the seat map, it would appear that the window seats in the even numbered rows are next to the window rather than the aisle, offering more privacy while still maintaining direct aisle access.

Is this correct? I am currently booked in 2A.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 7:37 am

Yes, in all IB long-haul J one in two rows (those with seats A and L) are less exposed to the aisle but maintain direct access to it. Whether these correspond to odd or even rows depends on the aircraft, the important part is the letter.
The_Bouncer likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 7:53 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by Yllanes
Yes, in all IB long-haul J one in two rows (those with seats A and L) are less exposed to the aisle but maintain direct access to it. Whether these correspond to odd or even rows depends on the aircraft, the important part is the letter.
Thanks. It is definitely 2A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.