Search

Missing Avios from RJ for IB+

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2019, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Cathay, BA, UA
Missing Avios from RJ for IB+

Hi all,

i flew a few sector of RJ and I intended to credit to Iberia Plus (which IB already on my boarding pass). It has been a month and still no Avios credit. I tried logging in and the missing mileage form doesn’t have RJ as an option, I email and tweet IB (both Spanish and English) but in vain.

Anyone knows what else I can do?

thanks very much if someone can help.....
Old Oct 24, 2019, 1:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Can't really help you... You could try the email address. clasica@iberia.es

Did you have a good reason to want the flights to credit to IB+? You could have chosen BAEC and avoided all of this hassle. RJ is one of those airlines notorious for pretending that you have an RJ account and supposedly crediting your flights to RJ. Since IB+ is horrible at retro-credit this is something I would have tried to avoid.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 3:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Cathay, BA, UA
Thanks, I will try then.

Unfortunately that’s the fare I can only credit to IB. I had once tried to retro credit a J fare to BA, it also took 2 months.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 4:26 am

Programs: BAEC, Ib+, Accor, HHonors
Roya Jordanian... what a joke. There's a 99% change you have to ask for the missing Avios. Send your boarding pass to [email protected] Remember to only use your IbPlus number as the "Subject / Reference", otherwise no one will read your e-mail.
diablo_josito likes this.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 4:51 am

Programs: IB Platino/OWE, LX SEN/*G, TP Gold/*G, ALL Accor Platinum
Despite an IB Platino status, I had to wait five months for Avios to be credited... I contacted Iberia several times by e-mail, but only the Facbook chat helped me to put more pressure and finally get the points. According to the hotline, RJ does not want to pay for Avios earned by business flights. This is also my experience, the points for economy flights were quickly credited...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.