General questions

Old Sep 9, 19, 3:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles,
General questions

Just had a schedule change on my AA flight from JFK to Madrid. I did not like the new times so I switched my flight to a later Iberia flight on the A350. Anything I should know about IB? I don't know much about them. Are they subject to strikes like Air France or British Airways?

Also, the IB record locator is not working for me. Do I just need to wait a few days for it to go through before I can use it? Thanks!
Old Sep 9, 19, 4:51 pm

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Originally Posted by jackvogt View Post
Just had a schedule change on my AA flight from JFK to Madrid. I did not like the new times so I switched my flight to a later Iberia flight on the A350. Anything I should know about IB? I don't know much about them. Are they subject to strikes like Air France or British Airways?

Also, the IB record locator is not working for me. Do I just need to wait a few days for it to go through before I can use it? Thanks!
Iberia IT is crap. But the airline itself I often describe as the world's most adequate airline. It's perfectly fine, just doesn't excel at much. The lounge situation at JFK is MUCH worse at T7 compared to the Flagship Lounge.
Mordac likes this.
Old Sep 9, 19, 7:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles,
Originally Posted by LupineChemist View Post
Iberia IT is crap. But the airline itself I often describe as the world's most adequate airline. It's perfectly fine, just doesn't excel at much. The lounge situation at JFK is MUCH worse at T7 compared to the Flagship Lounge.
Coach always and forever for me so I'm not sure the lounges will pertain to me...but I seem to hear a lot about them being pretty mediocre. I'm fine with that and considering I paid less than $400 for my roundtrip ticket, there isn't much to lose. Thanks!
Old Sep 13, 19, 5:55 am

Programs: BAEC Gold; Hilton Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Platinum, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by LupineChemist View Post
I'm going to use that from now on, I agree it's the perfect description for IB!

Search this Thread