Wiki Posts
Search

How many beneficiaries can you have?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2019, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Marriott Hyatt
How many beneficiaries can you have?

I have a group going to Madrid next year and then to Portugal with plans to return on TAP Portugal. So far, I have booked myself, my wife and 4 others on Iberia for the outbound by purchasing points. Is there a limit to the number of beneficiaries I can have? Thanks.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Somebody might come along and correct me, since it's been awhile since I looked at beneficiaries.

However, I believe that when the member is actually travelling on the reservation, they can book for as many travel companions as they wish. (without making them beneficiaries)

It's only when you try to use your IB+ Avios to book for somebody without you on the same reservation, that you need to set them up as a beneficiary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.