Iberia 10% Flight Discount Error Message

Old Jun 10, 19, 1:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Iberia 10% Flight Discount Error Message

I have had the Iberia credit card for a few months now and when I first used the 10% flight discount, it worked fine. Now, for the last couple of weeks, using this website: https://www.iberia.com/chase10/, I receive the following error message for any direct routes that Iberia flies:

"It seems that the origin or destination selected does not meet the offer terms and conditions.
These are the best prices we have found!"

I have tried random dates for MIA-MAD, ORD-MAD, JFK-MAD, all with the same error.

Has anyone had the same experience or has something changed with the credit card benefit?
Old Jun 10, 19, 5:18 am
mia
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
Moderator action

Question moved to the IB forum, because this is a benefit administered by the airline.
Old Jun 12, 19, 3:22 pm

Programs: Former BA/AA/CP/LY employee, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Platinum, Samsung Platinum
I'm getting the same error when I check MIA-MAD-MIA via that page, even when logged in to IB+. The prices given were the same as for a search from the IB home page.

Might need to call IB and/or Chase to report the fault.
Old Jun 13, 19, 12:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
I contacted Chase via messaging, giving them screen prints of the error, and they just told me to contact Iberia. I haven't dealt with Iberia directly using their phone customer service, so I sent a message via Twitter and have had no reply after a few days.
Old Jun 14, 19, 4:18 am

Programs: Iberia Plus
It is a problem of chase not of Iberia. There is a change in the webpage, maybe that is the reason.
Old Jun 14, 19, 5:08 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold
Why dont you just book the flight - and then get Chase to refund the 10% manually?
Old Jun 14, 19, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by warakorn View Post
Why dont you just book the flight - and then get Chase to refund the 10% manually?
Because Chase told me they won't agree to do that.
Old Jun 14, 19, 12:24 pm

Hi, now it works on the new webpage: https://www.iberia.com/us/offer/agreements/chase/
taxicabnumber likes this.

Search this Thread