Premium eco award ticket upgrade

Old May 6, 19, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Premium eco award ticket upgrade

Hello Guys,

I want to book a award ticket from MAD-NYC. Unfortunately there is no business space avaible, but premium economy on an A350. Will iberia release more award space in the next months? Is it it possible to place a cash bid on an award premium eco ticket ? Or to upgrade it ?

Sincerly

Chriss

Last edited by HenHan; May 6, 19 at 2:12 pm
Old May 11, 19, 7:10 am

I’m also interested to know if you can upgrade a premium economy reward ticket to business class with cash.

My original booking was in economy and then reward seats in premium opened up so I cancelled and rebooked but haven’t had any luck with more business seats opening up and am now less than a month from departure. Can I upgrade during check-in, online or at the airport?
Old May 11, 19, 2:33 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA
I've never seen upgrade offers made on redemption tickets. Upgrade offers, much like BA, are per booking and not per flight (i.e. someone on the flight might be offered one, but you wouldn't). YMMV.
Old Jun 4, 19, 3:29 am

Just to update this thread.

Not offered an upgrade during OLCI. Asked at airport check-in, sent to ticket sales but as on award ticket, told upgrade not possible and would need to buy a new ticket.
Old Jun 4, 19, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by travellingjake View Post
Just to update this thread.

Not offered an upgrade during OLCI. Asked at airport check-in, sent to ticket sales but as on award ticket, told upgrade not possible and would need to buy a new ticket.
Thank you, than I stick to Premium Economy.

Search this Thread