Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia Express A320 Seatmap

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2019, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM 1K, BA Gold
Iberia Express A320 Seatmap

I am traveling MAD-MAN on 5/21, Iberia Express A320. Does anyone know if row 1 exists on the right side (D,F)? All the seatmaps I can find show row 2 as the first row on the right side, but expertflyer shows 1DF on the seatmap. Would like to avoid the first row because we have lap infant and want to put bag under the seat in front. Thanks.
Old May 1, 2019, 3:24 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by fatlasercat
I am traveling MAD-MAN on 5/21, Iberia Express A320. Does anyone know if row 1 exists on the right side (D,F)? All the seatmaps I can find show row 2 as the first row on the right side, but expertflyer shows 1DF on the seatmap. Would like to avoid the first row because we have lap infant and want to put bag under the seat in front. Thanks.
Yeah, it does exist.
Old May 1, 2019, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
The reconfigured cabins have a full row 1. The older ones don't. I'm not up to date with the status of refits though, they might've all be completed by now?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.