Wiki Posts
Search

Tourist Card for Cuba?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2018, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Tourist Card for Cuba?

Travelling Business class from Madrid to Havana as a tourist. Do Iberia issue/sell the Tourist Cards or can they be purchased at Madrid Airport?
Old Jan 1, 2019, 9:25 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
Flying on IB a couple of years ago, they were on sale at T4 at an office controlled by Corte Ingles Travel, if I remember correctly
Old Jan 2, 2019, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by polemi
Travelling Business class from Madrid to Havana as a tourist. Do Iberia issue/sell the Tourist Cards or can they be purchased at Madrid Airport?
My experience is that Iberia does not sell VISA/tourist card. I had a problem with my card (incorrect data) and I had to buy a new one at the airport. You could buy it at "Viajes El Corte Inglés" office at T4 departures area, close to the bank office.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 4:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Thank you both for your help and advice.
Old Jan 6, 2019, 12:09 pm

A reliable company in the UK are Visa First if you want it before.

https://www.visafirst.com/en/cuban_t..._visa_info.asp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.