Online Check-In Problems

Old Dec 20, 18, 2:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: Way Too Many
Online Check-In Problems

Hi,
Have a flight tomorrow TLV-MAD-JFK and I can't check-in for the MAD-JFK sector. I am partly to blame as I found a cheap economy return ticket where the MAD-JFK sector is codeshare BA and I am also on a 125 eticket (BA) and knowing the Iberia system its just asking for problems.

Initially when trying to check-in I have both flights showing as available to check-in but when I try the MAD-JFK creates an "upgrade acceptance error" and only allows me to check-in the TLV-MAD. I think the error is that the BA codeshare does not have the Iberia bid for upgrade option and as such it returns that error and stops me from checking in.

Anyone else have this issue? I will check-in at the airport tomorrow but thought to add this error to some of the others which appear on the Iberia forum.

J
Old Dec 20, 18, 2:43 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA
Try the app?
Old Dec 20, 18, 2:45 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
There has been a systems outage on the BA side (and many other airlines, but not Iberia) this evening. So that may be in the mix. But yes, best to allow some extra time at check-in tomorrow.

Search this Thread