Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Forms at Iberia site

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2018, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Forms at Iberia site

I'm a US citizen with an Iberia booking of BIO>MAD>BOS. Having some problem filling in personal information at Iberia.com, and need some help.

1. When updating my address as an Iberia Plus member, there is a selection of Province (with Spanish provinces) and no option for an US state.

2. At "Manage your booking", after entering my passport information, there are required fields for Visa Number and information. I don't have a visa.

Called Iberia, and the staff suggested using Internet Explorer instead of Chrome. Tried Edge, and got the same problems. What to do?
Old Sep 15, 2018, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by getmethere
I'm a US citizen with an Iberia booking of BIO>MAD>BOS. Having some problem filling in personal information at Iberia.com, and need some help.

1. When updating my address as an Iberia Plus member, there is a selection of Province (with Spanish provinces) and no option for an US state.

2. At "Manage your booking", after entering my passport information, there are required fields for Visa Number and information. I don't have a visa.

Called Iberia, and the staff suggested using Internet Explorer instead of Chrome. Tried Edge, and got the same problems. What to do?
I had a similar problem updating my Iberia Plus profile with my new passport number. I got this response from Iberia:

"Dear guv 1976:

As you are unable to modify your profile over our webpage, we would like to inform you that in order to modify or update the personal details on your Iberia Plus profile through this via, it is necessary to send us a new e-mail with a signed and filled copy of the Rectification Data Document and a copy of your Passport attached (signatures between documents must match).

You can download the Rectification Data Document from this link:

https://www.iberia.com/ibcomv3/conte...bloqueopin.pdf

Best regards,
Your Iberia Plus Service Center."

Send the email to: [email protected]; include your Iberia Plus account number (with the "IB" prefix) in the subject line. Mention in the body of the email the particular problems that have prompted you to send the email, and be explicit about what you want Iberia to do.

Turnaround time after I submitted PDFs of the completed rectification form and my new passport was 24 hours.

Good luck!

Edited to add: If the link above does not work, Google "Iberia Rectification Data Document" and you should be able to get the form that way.

Last edited by guv1976; Sep 15, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Old Sep 15, 2018, 8:04 pm

Programs: LFFRS BOD
I have had the same issue and many numerous emails to them regarding their incomplete website and faultyness with no result.

The form asks to request and unlock your pin number which I have, so I don't get how this could help but I will give it a try.

thanks, ib

Last edited by duranza; Sep 15, 2018 at 8:16 pm
Old Sep 16, 2018, 12:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by duranza
I have had the same issue and many numerous emails to them regarding their incomplete website and faultyness with no result.

The form asks to request and unlock your pin number which I have, so I don't get how this could help but I will give it a try.

thanks, ib
I explained in my email to Iberia that my PIN worked fine, and did not need to be changed. I was explicit about the problems I was having with the website -- inability to update my U.S. passport number and add my U.S. state of residence, and what I was asking Iberia to do for me.
duranza likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2018, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

So I'm not the only one having this problem. I was able to register a Iberia Plus membership a few years ago. Can't recall if there was any option for state selection or not. Now I want to update my address, my old address is displayed (i.e. I was registered), but without an option to select state.

While both of these problems are annoying, they can be resolved at the airport counter when I check in. At least I hope so. A more important problem is not able to prepay for a baggage fee at Iberia.com. I'll start another thread on that.
Old Sep 16, 2018, 2:27 pm

Programs: LFFRS BOD
I sent the info today and got it back somewhat resolved.. only If I check personal information after login where it shows percent of complete information otherwise it still looks the same on the first page after login in. Only there ( personal information) does the province menu now turn to state choices.

So this was a fix for my husband now I need to do the same for me.

The other detail is his booking flight from Miami to Madrid has his last name on 2x and no way to fix but to call them. I have seen them take over 25 minutes to answer the call asking for English but less than 5 for Spanish.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.