Wiki Posts
Search

New forum moderators

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2018, 11:18 am
Community Director Emerita
Original Poster

New forum moderators

I am happy to announce that corporate-wage-slave and Prospero are the new moderators for this forum. This forum has experienced considerable growth due to the recent Iberia promo. We want everyone to feel welcome and for folks to be able to calmly discuss relevant information with each other. These experienced moderators will facilitate that discussion as needed. Both have a rich history on FlyerTalk and with avios. Corporate-wage-slave is an Ambassador for the British Airways forum and a moderator for our new Airport Lounge forum. Prospero is a moderator for British Airways and the Airport Lounge forum. He was a senior moderator for many years, helping out wherever needed across FlyerTalk.

Please welcome them and give them very little to do.

Carol
Community Director
Old Jul 16, 2018, 11:42 am

I just love the username.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 2:09 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
¡Hola y saludos de mi parte! Estoy feliz de estar al servicio de este foro. I hope to be able to both contribute and assist with the smooth running of the Iberia board, along with my colleague Prospero. Many members of this forum will be aware that my main expertise is on British Airways, nevertheless I do use Iberia, Iberia Express, Iberia's various operators and Vueling from time to time. It may take a day or two before I can get my feet under the table, so if you have asked the Moderators to look at something recently (e..g. via Report Bad Post), I should get to it shortly, thereafter feel free to repeat your message.

CWS/mod
Coathanger and LPQ like this.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 2:18 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Warm welcome to the new Mods in the IB forum and thanks very much for your dedication!
Old Jul 16, 2018, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I do use Iberia, Iberia Express, Iberia's various operators and Vueling from time to time.
"From time to time". I'm willing to bet you are IB+ Oro from your (non-crediting to BAEC) Vueling flights alone.

Welcome and thank you to the new moderators!
Old Jul 16, 2018, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Really good to have you here. I am more present here than over in the BA forum, despite being a Brit ... although living abroad.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 3:41 pm

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Welcome! Nice to have you both.
kaka likes this.
Old Jul 17, 2018, 6:49 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
yayyy welcome cws and prospero! feels like a second BA avios forum lol!
Old Jul 17, 2018, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Welcome.

It should be fun monitoring all of the threats to sue, chargeback, boycott or otherwise treat Iberia management as the devil incarnate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.