FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberia-airlines-iberia-plus-683/)
-   -   Impossible to book partners (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberia-airlines-iberia-plus/1919308-impossible-book-partners.html)

frenchft Jul 11, 2018 7:40 am

Impossible to book partners

Am I the only one receiving this message when trying to book ticket on Oneworld airlines with avios?

"An error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask you to please try again after a few minutes. If the error persists please contact us."

beagleflyer1977 Jul 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Same here - looked multiple routings trying to book on AA, nothing available.

An error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask you to please try again after a few minutes. If the error persists please contact us.

tdot_guy Jul 12, 2018 6:00 am

I'm seeing the same message since yesterday , best to see availability and call them to book

frenchft Jul 12, 2018 8:59 am

someone tried to book on the phone? it's working?
Regarding the calculation of miles and taxes needed how you proceed before calling without seeing the "price" screen?

beagleflyer1977 Jul 12, 2018 10:52 am

If you see saver availability on AA, can you assume these are available on Iberia?

Vasco Pridat Jul 12, 2018 11:02 am

no... its usually an easy problem!

you CANNOT book one way flights with one world partners!.. you will get that error.

look up for a return.. and you may find!

beagleflyer1977 Jul 12, 2018 11:12 am

Originally Posted by Vasco Pridat (Post 29966450)

you CANNOT book one way flights with one world partners!.. you will get that error.

Errors on returns as well, its not just one way.

frenchft Jul 12, 2018 11:44 am

Originally Posted by Vasco Pridat (Post 29966450)

the only bookable tickets for me are one way or return with Iberia domestic.
International routes with Iberia or oneworld or partner (one way for Iberia or return for Iberia and others) does not work and I got the message even if I see availability.

Vasco Pridat Jul 12, 2018 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by frenchft (Post 29966593)
the only bookable tickets for me are one way or return with Iberia domestic.
International routes with Iberia or oneworld or partner (one way for Iberia or return for Iberia and others) does not work and I got the message even if I see availability.

whats your route and date you are looking for?

I booked a one way flight mad lax yesterday with a friends 90.000 avios.. no prob

frenchft Jul 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by Vasco Pridat (Post 29967022)
whats your route and date you are looking for?

I booked a one way flight mad lax yesterday with a friends 90.000 avios.. no prob

DXB - BAH with CX return

beagleflyer1977 Jul 12, 2018 2:11 pm

I'm trying LAX - HNL with return, see plenty available on AA.com

Vasco Pridat Jul 12, 2018 3:20 pm

I dont see a problem

13. Nov to 19. Nov... Lax-HNL... 42.000 Avios and 17euros with Iberia

same date for DXK - BAH... economy and business

frenchft Jul 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Here I see the availability but impossible to see price and required miles neither to book. I got a pop up error message when I want to go further.

beagleflyer1977 Jul 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by Vasco Pridat (Post 29967430)
I dont see a problem

13. Nov to 19. Nov... Lax-HNL... 42.000 Avios and 17euros with Iberia

same date for DXK - BAH... economy and business

Is that at saver? its 23k Avios round trip per chart - how are you pricing at 42k?

tdot_guy Jul 14, 2018 10:04 am

Has anyone found a solution to this ? I can see wide availability but when I click on view I get this error , I just want to know how many miles its going to cost so I can call them to book , so hard to work their website