Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Problems updating/viewing IB Plus contact details / address

Old Jul 4, 2018, 4:07 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Hello all
I’ve had an IB account for a year or so with zero balance. I participated in the promo but no points yet and IB account definitely on the bookings. I am trying to determine which address I have on my IB profile but whenever I try to log on to the personal details section on the IB website, it prompts me to log in again and again. The password is correct as I view my balance. I’ve tried different browsers. No love!
Old Jul 4, 2018, 7:03 pm

I'm having the same issue.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 5:05 am

Programs: QF Plat, VA Plat, BA Gold
Any update on this issue? I can't access the Personal Details section on any browser either ...
Old Jul 30, 2018, 5:25 am

Same issue for me too.....
Old Jul 31, 2018, 6:59 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
i had a balance and had my account for years (5 i guess) and that is also a problem for me.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 5:27 pm

*Bump* I have the exact same issue - can't get onto the update personal details page, it logs you out every time and when you re log in, it takes you to some other page and when you go to the update personal details, it logs you out again. The forever loop of uselessness.

Is anyone able to successfully update their personal/contact details on the IB Plus profile page or has anyone had this issue and got a work around. I have the same issue on both mine and my wife's accounts.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 4:36 am

i also having same issue
Old Nov 15, 2018, 12:57 pm

My issue isn't quite the same, but it's in the same category. They show my date of birth off by a year. After some back and forths (including making the change myself on the site, but it doesn't stick the next time), I emailed a scan of my passport to the clasica address on Oct. 30, and there's no acknowledgment or change. How long should I expect for it to be fixed, and what do I do after a certain time with no change?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.