FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberia-airlines-iberia-plus-683/)
-   -   Anyone else had their account blocked? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberia-airlines-iberia-plus/1917649-anyone-else-had-their-account-blocked.html)

DebitNM Jul 3, 2018 8:49 pm

Piaxa:

"But on the other side, my girlfriend has a new account opened the last weekend, she had the same issue with the "An error has occurred in the login", she called Iberia and they sent a PIN reset email, now the account is accesible. They also told her that they did not expect such much people taking advantage of the promotion, and that she has to wait until friday for getting her Avios. If they are still not credited on friday, she has to call again. If there is any strange situation with her account verification, the specific Iberia area will email her and tell her the next steps."

What phone number did you use to contact them?

lcpteck Jul 4, 2018 9:34 am

Iberia website shows 901 201 214, so it would +34 901 201 214 I guess.

fu841u6 Jul 4, 2018 10:08 am

has anyone gotten their account deleted? i tried to reset pin but website is showing "The combination of the number of Iberia Plus card and the password that you have entered is not correct.
Please check the Iberia Plus entered and reenter the right password. (I599)" while trying to do so via the Iberia App says IB+ number is not valid...any suggestion how to retrieve the account? :((

flylonghaul Jul 4, 2018 5:26 pm

Call and speak to them, I have had the issue that for some reason I was sent an incorrect frequent flyer number when I signed up to take advantage of the promo.
Seems that this could be an issue for others also.

Exleftseat Jul 4, 2018 6:01 pm

I got this e-mail from Iberia today. Maybe it's helpful to some of you :

"Dear customer,

Thank you for your interest in the Iberia Plus programme.

It is a standard requirement of our programme to check the registration details for your Iberia Plus account. To help us do this, please email a copy of the official identity document you used for registration to [email protected]. The subject line of the email must include your Iberia Plus number in order for us to process it and you must send it to us by 31 July (GMT+2). If the documentation is not received before this date, we will be unable to register you for the Iberia Plus programme and you will not have access to any of the associated benefits.

If you took part in our recent 9,000 extra Avios promotion for the purchase of tickets at Iberia.com, please attach a copy of any tickets purchased during the period and send it to us by 31 July 2018 in order to collect your Avios.

Once we have verified your identification and proof of ticket purchase we will award the Avios due—as per the campaign terms and conditions—to your account.

Kind regards and we hope to see you on board again soon.

The Iberia Plus team"

flylonghaul Jul 4, 2018 8:15 pm

Hopefully it is that easy for me, although I assume because of the issue it is going to be a pain in the a**

shih987 Jul 5, 2018 12:12 am

I reset my password by Android Iberia App
And it work now I can login with website by new password.
But 90000 Avios is not still come in.

Piaxa Jul 5, 2018 10:53 am

It depends on you location, Im in Colombia so I used this number +57 1 5087515. The advantage of calling to Colombia is that they can connect you directly to the IB Plus area. You can choose the option 2 or english in case you don't speak spanish. Hope this works for you. Cheers

Piaxa Jul 5, 2018 10:54 am

Originally Posted by DebitNM (Post 29935703)
Piaxa:

"But on the other side, my girlfriend has a new account opened the last weekend, she had the same issue with the "An error has occurred in the login", she called Iberia and they sent a PIN reset email, now the account is accesible. They also told her that they did not expect such much people taking advantage of the promotion, and that she has to wait until friday for getting her Avios. If they are still not credited on friday, she has to call again. If there is any strange situation with her account verification, the specific Iberia area will email her and tell her the next steps."

What phone number did you use to contact them?

It depends on you location, Im in Colombia so I used this number +57 1 5087515. The advantage of calling to Colombia is that they can connect you directly to the IB Plus area. You can choose the option 2 or english in case you don't speak spanish. Hope this works for you. Cheers

DebitNM Jul 5, 2018 5:11 pm

I sent in (1) form and (2) passport info on 02 July. Got the first auto reply almost immediately. Then I read about sending in f (3) light PFD for each of the 10 reservations.
This morning I get the email saying to send in the above 3. Ok, will do. I have no IB+ on my PFD, but I do on the original mail send with the PFD.
I had to add my IB+ # to each reservation, because they didn't stick. I took screen shots after each of the reservations showing name, IB+ number and Confirmation #.

Now I need to resend (1) and (2) and all ten of (3). Gmail only allows you to attach total of 25 MB to each email. The paper work is is more than that.

My question - those of you who have already sent in the requested docs, how did you do it? 12 attachments or what? Thanks~

Piaxa Jul 5, 2018 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by DebitNM (Post 29942463)
I sent in (1) form and (2) passport info on 02 July. Got the first auto reply almost immediately. Then I read about sending in f (3) light PFD for each of the 10 reservations.
This morning I get the email saying to send in the above 3. Ok, will do. I have no IB+ on my PFD, but I do on the original mail send with the PFD.
I had to add my IB+ # to each reservation, because they didn't stick. I took screen shots after each of the reservations showing name, IB+ number and Confirmation #.

Now I need to resend (1) and (2) and all ten of (3). Gmail only allows you to attach total of 25 MB to each email. The paper work is is more than that.

My question - those of you who have already sent in the requested docs, how did you do it? 12 attachments or what? Thanks~

I sent the passport pdf with each confirmation mail pdf and E ticket pdf on the same mail. There is an option for gmail where you can export a mail as pdf (open the specific mail you want and use the tool bar File->Export as PDF). And with all the attachments in pdf version I was still under the 25MB restriction.

Piaxa Jul 5, 2018 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by Piaxa (Post 29942521)
I sent the passport pdf with each confirmation mail pdf and E ticket pdf on the same mail. There is an option for gmail where you can export a mail as pdf (open the specific mail you want and use the tool bar File->Export as PDF). And with all the attachments in pdf version I was still under the 25MB restriction.

Thats for Mac, in windows you have to select the print option and once you are there instead of choosing a printer select the Save as PDF option.

C17PSGR Jul 7, 2018 7:55 pm

Anyone having luck unlocking their accounts recently?

When they were first locked, I followed the suggestion of another poster by (1) resetting it from the app, then (2) resetting from the website. That worked for me. Now, I trying to unlock the GF's account and it doesn't work.

flylonghaul Jul 9, 2018 3:54 pm

Sent in all requested information, did a password reset, so can access account, but so far no Avios have posted to my account, just gotta keep waiting for now I guess. If the Avios dont post by the weekend then I will contact again and follow up. After that I guess only option is to dispute the charge.