Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else had their account blocked?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2018, 11:38 pm

Here's a work around for the lock-out.
  1. If you have not already done so, download the Iberia app
  2. Use the option Have you forgotten your PIN from the app (from the app, not from the web)
  3. You will receive a new pin by email.
I just tired this and it works and the email comes really quick. I changed the pin again after logging in, just for good measure.
MrM2016 likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 12:42 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by RyanPerkins
  2. Use the option Have you forgotten your PIN from the app (from the app, not from the web)
I just tired this and it works and the email comes really quick. I changed the pin again after logging in, just for good measure.
I did exactly the same, can now get back in but as you say still no Avios
Old Jul 3, 2018, 12:43 am

Originally Posted by RyanPerkins
That worked, thank you! ^
Old Jul 3, 2018, 3:49 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold, United Silver, BA Bronze
App pin reset also worked for me.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Not for me. I just get a message saying "You entered a not valid Iberia Plus number"
Old Jul 3, 2018, 6:27 am

Programs: UA Gold / BA Gold
App PIN reset worked for me as well
Old Jul 3, 2018, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by pdx1
App PIN reset worked for me as well

Great. Worked for me! Thanks a million.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 10:22 am

Resetting the PIN may not address the issue. Iberia had flagged the account because it is new and they want to ensure its not a scam account. Changing the PIN doesn't mean you are cleared on their end and validated.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by brody24
Resetting the PIN may not address the issue. Iberia had flagged the account because it is new and they want to ensure its not a scam account. Changing the PIN doesn't mean you are cleared on their end and validated.
Obviously I have no problem verifying my identity if required, but I certainly hope resetting the PIN was all that's needed.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by Exleftseat
Obviously I have no problem verifying my identity if required, but I certainly hope resetting the PIN was all that's needed.
The point is that you likely still need to send the passport pic / rectification form. I wouldn't delay in doing that just because you can access account now
Old Jul 3, 2018, 11:32 am

My question is to those who took advantage of this promo, have older accounts and are able to log in: Have your bonus Avios points been credited to your account yet?

I'm having the same problem as many others: Can't log in. "An error occurred at login" message. I created my account last week (June 22nd) and purchased 10 tickets during the promo.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 2:19 pm
AOH

Tried the app last night and didn't work. Account still locked. I'm afraid I won't find any seats available by the time they unlock the accounts.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 5:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
I am still getting "An error has occurred in the Login."

Has anyone successfully fixed this yet?
Old Jul 3, 2018, 5:25 pm

My Case

I have the two sides, on one side my account was created long time ago, it is working well and the Avios are already credited. But on the other side, my girlfriend has a new account opened the last weekend, she had the same issue with the "An error has occurred in the login", she called Iberia and they sent a PIN reset email, now the account is accesible. They also told her that they did not expect such much people taking advantage of the promotion, and that she has to wait until friday for getting her Avios. If they are still not credited on friday, she has to call again. If there is any strange situation with her account verification, the specific Iberia area will email her and tell her the next steps.

This is all the info I have until now, I hope we will all get our Avios !
Old Jul 3, 2018, 5:28 pm

Programs: Alaska,AC,Avios,
Originally Posted by adambadam
I am still getting "An error has occurred in the Login."

Has anyone successfully fixed this yet?
Me too , it is not resetting my account , infact the customer service person could not even recognize my account, looks like they have wiped me from their system after taking my money

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.