Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 11, 2018, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jbfield
  • Login problems: If you have trouble logging into the Iberia website, type in your number and password by hand instead of using autocomplete. For some people this fixes login issues.
  • Partner awards: Many flights on partners will not be available as one-way. You must redeem AA flights as a round trip for example
  • Cancellations: Iberia awards on AA cannot be cancelled.
Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking 21/JUN to 24/JUN on iberia.com
Terms and conditions of the offer are to be found here in post 14.
Data Points for those whose points did not post in the initial batch on 3-4 July.

Please do a separate data point for each account. If you opened accounts for others (spouse, child, parent, etc), please make a separate entry for each account you opened. Please follow the formatting below so we have some consistency. If you're a new user and can't post to the wiki, please post your data point as a reply to the thread and someone will add it to the wiki on your behalf.

Format
USER / OWNER / ACCT / YEAR / DOCS? / VERIFIED? / POSTED? / # PTS / MISSING / DENIAL REASON / FURTHER STEPS
Legend
USER: Your FT username
OWNER: SELF or WIFE/CHILD/MOM/DAD/etc. Owner of the account (i.e. the name on the account).
ACCT: NEW or OLD. New = created during promo period. Old = created prior to promo period.
YEAR: Optional. Year account opened.
DOCS?: DOCS or NO DOCS. Did you submit identity documentation to IB?
VERIFIED: VERIFIED or UNVERIFIED. Has IB actually verified the docs you submitted yet (via email confirmation)?
POSTED?: POSTED or NOT POSTED. Points posted to account?
# PTS: How many points have posted to the account so far?
MISSING: How many points (that were expected) did not actually post?
DENIAL REASON: If you've been denied or are in limbo, what was the reason stated? INCONSISTENCIES, REFUNDS, WAITING, etc.
FURTHER STEPS: Have you done anything further to contact IB about the issue? What have you done? Complaints to DOT, EU, IB, etc. or NONE
Data Points:
mickeyjaw / SELF / OLD / 2016 / NO DOCS / NA / PARTIALLY POSTED / 45k PTS / 9k MISSING / WAITING / NONE
swingaling / WIFE / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / VERIFIED / POSTED / 0 PTS / 90k MISSING / INCONSISTENCIES / DOT and IB
Surface Interval / Wife / New / 2018 / DOCS / UNVERIFIED /
POSTED on 07/17 / 90k PTS / 0k MISSING / WAITING / NONE
Diannap / Self / New / 2018 / DOCS / UNVERIFIED / NOT POSTED / 0 PTS / 9k MISSING / WAITING / NONE
Diannap / Husband / New / 2018 / DOCS / UNVERIFIED / NOT POSTED / 0 PTS / 9k MISSING / WAITING / NONE
Junior_2J&K / Self / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / UNVERIFIED /
POSTED on 07/17 / 0 PTS / 90k MISSING / WAITING / IB - canned response
OC_Matt / Self / Old / 2015 / NO DOCS / N/A /POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / DONE / NONE (updated 8/21)
OC_Matt / Wife / New / 2018 / DOCS / VERIFIED / POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / DONE / NONE (updated 7/17)
OC_Matt / Friend / New / 2018 / NO DOCS / N/A / POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / DONE / NONE
OverTheHorizon / Self / 2013 / NO DOCS / N/A /
POSTED / 81k PTS / 9K MISSING / NONE / IB - canned response to detailed email, waiting and seeing !!
FlyingPenguin / SELF / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / UNVERIFIED / NOT POSTED / 0 PTS / 90k MISSING / WAITING / NONE
zsc / self / old (dormant) / 2017 / NO DOCS / N/A /
POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / DONE / NONE
DeJar/ self / New (old account inaccessible) / 208 / Docs / Verified / 0pts / 90k Missing / DECLINED 07/20/2018 (requesting reconsideration) / None - notice frim IB seems to confirm promo Avios will be posted
zebranz / Self / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / VERIFIED / POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / WAITING / IB - Recvd 17 Jul 81K-9K just showed up without asking- 18 July!
zebranz / #1son / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / VERIFIED /
POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / WAITING / IB - Recvd 17 Jul 81K-9K just showed up without asking- 18 July!
zebranz / #2son / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / VERIFIED /
POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / DONE / IB - Recvd 17 Jul 90K
zebranz / daughter-in-law / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / VERIFIED /
POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / DONE / IB - Recvd 17 Jul 90K
Bobdh13 / SELF / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / VERIFIED /
POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / DONE / RECEIVED 18 JULY
Bobdh13 / BROTHER / NEW / 2018 / DOCS / UNVERIFIED / POSTED / 90k PTS / 0 MISSING / DONE / RECEIVED 19 JULY
elmoufoken / SELF / New / 2018 / DOCS / UNVERIFIED / NOT POSTED / 90K PTS / Duplicate Account / IB+ call center operator confirmed I dont have duplicate account, Sent email to IB+ with doc and form, account still locked. 9 of 10 booking got cancelled by them without my instruction, deposit of 7 out of 8 have not been refunded. 1 booking still alive.
jbfield/ SELF/ OLD / many years ago / No Docs / NA / POSTED / 81k PTS / 9000 MISSING / IB Agreed they should be credited / Chased up multiple times. RECEIVED 20 Nov '19
Print Wikipost

Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:17 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by tdot_guy
I have the same problem -"The combination of the number of Iberia Plus card and the password that you have entered is not correct.
Please check the Iberia Plus entered and reenter the right password. (I599)"
did u try to reset the password?
i did. And it correctly displayed my security question so I’m guessing that means the account is not deleted. However it won’t let me change my pin. Anyways, I give up. I’ll try again later today I guess.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:19 am

Programs: Alaska,AC,Avios,
Originally Posted by brody24
Even though I'm getting the login error message, I can still manually check my bookings and the details all look to still be correct (with IB Plus number still included on the booking management page). I just can't log into Iberia Plus at the moment.
Just checked , I can see the booking with ref no. but its not showing my frequent flyer number
I dont want to add now cuz they might say that I added it today , all my etickets are showing my FF number

Last edited by tdot_guy; Jul 2, 2018 at 9:24 am
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:22 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Glass half full: maybe they disabled access while they process Avios issuance
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:26 am

Programs: SAS Gold, Hilton Diamond, OWS
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Glass half full: maybe they disabled access while they process Avios issuance
I hope you are right. It would make sense to disable all new accounts, as it seems like a general problem that the IB number have been entered (whilst logged in) during booking but does not show on the booking management page. That's what happened to mine and several others at least.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:29 am

Me too. I got "the combination of the number of Iberia plus card and the password that you have entered is not correct".
And my password can't be reset.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:36 am

Old Iberia account (many years) and was not crazy enough to participate in this fun (been down this path before) and I am able to login just fine right now.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:39 am

Programs: BA GGL for a little while longer
Originally Posted by 36902BRF
Old Iberia account (many years) and was not crazy enough to participate in this fun (been down this path before) and I am able to login just fine right now.
I have an account which is several years old (and has seen a fair bit of activity) and I did participate in the fun

So far, I can login fine on the App, all my bookings are there, no issues apparent...
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:45 am

I think it might depend on the browser. I tried to log in on chrome and got information about incorrect combination of numbers but on edge everything works fine (and the same in case of app). My account is couple of years old.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:47 am

My mother's brand new account, can't login. My several year old account can. Both participated in this promotion.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:47 am

Programs: UA GS, AA Platinum (6 MM)
Locked out here as well.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:51 am

I participated, can login but no Avios yet.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:54 am

I created new accounts for myself and family.
Mine gets the Error had occurred and the other ones are getting the combination of the number of Iberia plus card and the password that you have entered is not correct error.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:55 am

Programs: Alaska,AC,Avios,
I had created 2 new accounts , first one had my name wrong and they could not fix it so I had to create a new account , I cant login to both . Getting different errors on both
The combination of the number of Iberia Plus card and the password that you have entered is not correct.
Please check the Iberia Plus entered and reenter the right password. (I599)
&
An error has occurred in the Login.

Tried both chrome and firefox
Old Jul 2, 2018, 10:01 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Maybe some idiot hat fun in blocking accounts - trying to reset the account's password with entering security answers incorrectly. When new accounts numbers just get increased by 1 it's very simple to guess other membership numbers.
Had that happen to my very old IB account (can only be fixed by calling them and sending in a copy of an ID ) after three times entering security answer incorrectly.
This is why I registered a new account for that promotion.
Might explain why old accounts can login, but new ones not ...
Old Jul 2, 2018, 10:02 am

Programs: UA GS, AA Platinum (6 MM)

Per their tweets, they are reviewing accounts and will post news soon.
Oh, well. We'll see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.