Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Need a place to sleep for 3 hours??? Where to go?

Old Nov 30, 2017, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Iberia Platino,15x Southwest Companion Pass/ Hilton LT Diamond/ Hertz PC, OWEmerald; Marriott Gold

I arrive into MAD this Sunday at 07:30 AM from USA. i have a train that departs at 15:30 from Atocha. I am arriving Business Class from USA. Which entitles me to the ARRIVALS LOUNGE at T4.

I know it is handled by another company. What i dont know is if i get to get a HOTEL room for a few hours too/

Anyone know of a good place in the city or area to hang out for about 50 euro max? I will pay that much. any suggestions will be helpful.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 10:30 pm

There are rooms in that lounge, available for day use. However, for day use you have to check in after 10.00 and the price is more than € 50 (maybe they'll let you in before if they have a free room). It is a shame that you are taking the train and not flying, since the airside lounges have beds.

There are hotels close to the Atocha station that offer day rooms, but I think only after 12.00.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.