Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Seat reservation on Iberia Express as a BAGC holder

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2017, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club Gold

I have a return flight, booked through ba.com, with Iberia Express from LHR to Gran Cararia next month. The flight is for my wife and me.

The outward leg is in Business class and we have been allocated row 2, which is fine. For the return, we are in economy (the upgrade cost was prohibitive) and we have been allocated row 8.

I wanted to try and move us to the emergency exit row. I went through my original booking on ba.com and was then transferred to Iberia.com to complete the change. But on Iberia.com, the seat info comes up but the button for changing the allocation is greyed out and there does not seem any way to try to change it.

Any suggestions welcome - including whether, as a OneWorld Emerald I would be able to reserve emergency exit row seats anyway?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 9:53 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
Give them a call. For some reason I think they can only do it on the phone for Iberia Express but I had to do this recently - it was a painless experience.

Bob
Old Mar 31, 2017, 12:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club Gold
Originally Posted by Bobbex
Give them a call. For some reason I think they can only do it on the phone for Iberia Express but I had to do this recently - it was a painless experience.

Bob

Cheers Bob - advice appreciated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.