Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Interesting: Groupon is selling Avios in Spain

Interesting: Groupon is selling Avios in Spain

Old Nov 4, 2018, 1:40 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by rontse
Hello, I have claimed my avios coupon 10 working days ago, but still not in my account, so I thought I will try it again and expect to have some sort of message telling me the coupon has been used, but it has gone through again. Is this normal? Also, when I put my Iberia account number, should I put IB in the front?

Thanks.
Did you use the google forms link?
Old Nov 4, 2018, 1:57 pm

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
Originally Posted by rontse
Hello, I have claimed my avios coupon 10 working days ago, but still not in my account ..... Also, when I put my Iberia account number, should I put IB in the front?

Thanks.
Same situation. I “redeemed” the groupon (23 October first time) and again on 03 November at the “enlace” link to the google form. I’ve never previously used the “IB####” just the numbers part, and they have credited fine.
Old Nov 4, 2018, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by Kaasschaaf
Did you use the google forms link?
Not sure what you mean. It’s the link in My Groupon.
Old Nov 4, 2018, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by rjn21

Same situation. I “redeemed” the groupon (23 October first time) and again on 03 November at the “enlace” link to the google form. I’ve never previously used the “IB####” just the numbers part, and they have credited fine.
Same here, never had any problem before, this is the first time it’s not credited.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 1:44 pm

Programs: Mucci; BAEC GGL; (In memoriam: KLM Flying Dutchman Royal Wing & FB Platinum Elite)
Same here tried twice and still not credited
Old Nov 6, 2018, 5:53 am

Programs: BA Gold; Marriott Plat
Not credited here either after more than two weeks. I really need the avios before the weekend for a redemption. Any idea who I should contact? Groupon? Iberia? Not sure who the Google Form goes to for processing...
Old Nov 6, 2018, 6:13 am

It would be Groupon, although when it has gone wrong in the past, Groupon weren’t very helpful and people ended up doing a charge back through their credit card or Paypal.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 11:41 am

Yeah, for me it has been 12 days. The award availability really is changing and desperately need to top it off for a redemption. Glad to know I am not the only one but super sad to not have it already!
Old Nov 8, 2018, 12:56 pm

Programs: QF Gold, CX Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond
Anyone had any success in this latest round? I bought and redeemed on 23 October but still no luck...
Old Nov 8, 2018, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by rabbits5
Anyone had any success in this latest round? I bought and redeemed on 23 October but still no luck...
nope! Bought/redeemed on 22nd - still nothing
iberia’s help desk is useless
Old Nov 8, 2018, 10:26 pm

Bought/redeemed 23 October. I also redeemed each day from 03 November to 08 November as by then they were late. They showed in my account today, 09 November, dated as of 06 November. Given the timing, and compared to the timing of other recent offers, I would speculate the 23 October redemption didn’t work but the 03 November did.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 11:39 pm

I redeemed 26th, and yesterday the mis grupon section showed my voucher moved from disponible to canjeado (AVAILABLE to REDEEMED), and today I received an email asking me about my experiences using groupon with Iberia. took immense willpower to not send back a 1-star feedback thanks to my lack of confidence in Spanish. But now I think it just means I am 3 days away from actually getting the miles... I HOPE.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 2:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by alex1111111

nope! Bought/redeemed on 22nd - still nothing
iberia’s help desk is useless
It's not Iberia's responsibility. It's all on Groupon.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 4:56 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
I bought this Nov 3rd, credited 2000 avios today.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by beyounged
I redeemed 26th, and yesterday the mis grupon section showed my voucher moved from disponible to canjeado (AVAILABLE to REDEEMED), and today I received an email asking me about my experiences using groupon with Iberia. took immense willpower to not send back a 1-star feedback thanks to my lack of confidence in Spanish. But now I think it just means I am 3 days away from actually getting the miles... I HOPE.
UPDATE: I have been credited the avios. So I think folks should go check their groupon account and once the status of the coupon changed that means it was processed by groupon, and that will be 3 days away from IB finalizing the credit.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.