Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Interesting: Groupon is selling Avios in Spain

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Interesting: Groupon is selling Avios in Spain

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2018, 7:21 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
It says you can download it clicking the "descarga ticket" button.

That definitely doesn't look like any of the screens I've ever gotten.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SQ88
Thanks for the article! This is very very strange! Where it said step 2 has a field allowing you to enter your Iberia Plus number, my step 2 asked me to enter my email address. Is it the Groupon website glitching out again?
It's a glitch. I had that over the weekend. Eventually it will fix itself and you can proceed normally.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 10:06 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by LupineChemist
It says you can download it clicking the "descarga ticket" button.

That definitely doesn't look like any of the screens I've ever gotten.
Actually there’s nothing to click there. The “descarga ticket” is black like the rest of the sentence and there’s nothing when I try clicking it. I think somebody forgot to hyperlink it.

Originally Posted by craigthemif
It's a glitch. I had that over the weekend. Eventually it will fix itself and you can proceed normally.
Thank you for the clarification! I hope I can redeem it some time in future. You’ve been of amazing help!
Old Mar 5, 2018, 9:46 am

This isn't a glitch, it is just badly programmed by Groupon. The trick is to use http://ticket.groupon.es/ticket_es/iberia/ which was provided here instead of using http://ticket.groupon.es/ticket_es/ which is actually provided in their coupons.
Old Mar 6, 2018, 2:24 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by Kimsbrand
This isn't a glitch, it is just badly programmed by Groupon. The trick is to use http://ticket.groupon.es/ticket_es/iberia/ which was provided here instead of using http://ticket.groupon.es/ticket_es/ which is actually provided in their coupons.
Thank you so much! I haven't been able to redeem my coupon and Groupon ES support in Twitter ignored me, but with your link it looks like it worked!
Old Mar 7, 2018, 1:16 am

Programs: BA Silver
Has anyone got their Avios from the most recent Groupon offer? I redeemed by coupon 11 days ago but still haven't received the miles. Previously I've always got them fairly quickly.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 1:19 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
Mine arrived earlier today with a credit date of 05 March.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 5:55 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Kimsbrand
Awesome! I got my Avios credited after using this link! Thank you for your help.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 8:53 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
After you submit your coupon codes, you receive an email saying:

Mira tu Tarjeta Iberia Plus en 15 dias ya habrás recibido tus Avios.
which means, check your Iberia Plus card in 15 days and you'll have received your Avios

Last edited by Kaasschaaf; Mar 8, 2018 at 8:54 am Reason: typo
Old Mar 10, 2018, 4:22 am

Are there any current promotions?
Old Mar 14, 2018, 11:01 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by Jetstreamer
Has anyone got their Avios from the most recent Groupon offer? I redeemed by coupon 11 days ago but still haven't received the miles. Previously I've always got them fairly quickly.
Yes, I have got mine (only 2000 so far, no referral bonus yet).
Old Mar 27, 2018, 10:58 am

Hmm, I bought five 34k avios packages on 5th March and four of them have been almost instantly credited to my Iberia account (one day after submission on groupon). I haven't received the fifth package until today on my Iberia account, although I've submitted it on the same day as the other four. Any similar experiences here or any ideas what to do now? I double checked the packages on groupon, so they are all definitely used.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 2:13 am

Programs: Flying Blue Jeune, BAEC Blue, Eurobonus, Alaska Mileage Plan, Nice Airport Club Airport Premier Gold
Anyone else not receiving their Avios even after 15 days ? I purchased and redeemed a 2,000 and a 4,000 IB Avios voucher both on March 22nd but I still haven't seen either of them appear in my Iberia Plus account. Been checking Awardwallet almost daily but nothing ? Am I alone on this one ? Third time I've bought into Groupon Avios and the other times it's been ok (shows up within 2 weeks)
Old Apr 9, 2018, 9:08 am

Received nothing too yet.
Maybe due to some days off during semana santa.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 9:14 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by beppo
Received nothing too yet.
Maybe due to some days off during semana santa.
​​​​​
Una vez que hagas esto, en un máximo de 10 días laborales tendrás los Avios cargados en tu tarjeta y disponibles para poder ser usados cuando quieras.
So it should be on your card after 10 working days and we have a lot of bank holidays here in Spain so it could be delayed due to that. If it would take longer, I would contact groupon. Maybe something has gone wrong with the form. The form is broken all the time, so i wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't saved your entry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.