Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Interesting: Groupon is selling Avios in Spain

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Interesting: Groupon is selling Avios in Spain

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2018, 4:53 am

I don't know what the deal is with the Google page to redeem the coupon, but whatever it is it didn't work for me. I mean, I did redeem the coupon and everything went through without any error message; however, I never received email telling me it had been successful. I waited one day and went back to Groupon to redeem again the same coupon but this time with the old/usual link and it worked, and this time I got the email telling me to wait 15 days to get my Avios into my account. So, that Google page doesn't seem to work; at least, it didn't work for me.
Old May 12, 2018, 5:18 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by erik19283
I don't know what the deal is with the Google page to redeem the coupon, but whatever it is it didn't work for me. I mean, I did redeem the coupon and everything went through without any error message; however, I never received email telling me it had been successful. I waited one day and went back to Groupon to redeem again the same coupon but this time with the old/usual link and it worked, and this time I got the email telling me to wait 15 days to get my Avios into my account. So, that Google page doesn't seem to work; at least, it didn't work for me.
Where did the Google form come from originally? I can assume someone collects the data and then redeems avios purchased by others for himself via normal Iberia page.
craigthemif likes this.
Old May 12, 2018, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by barracuda93
Where did the Google form come from originally? I can assume someone collects the data and then redeems avios purchased by others for himself via normal Iberia page.
The Google page came from the link provided with the coupon from Groupon (when you click on "enlace"), so I really don't think it is anything like what you implied. Most likely, this is just another IT problem from Groupon... wouldn't be the first!
Old May 12, 2018, 5:48 am

Programs: Flying Blue Jeune, BAEC Blue, Eurobonus, Alaska Mileage Plan, Nice Airport Club Airport Premier Gold
Originally Posted by Concerto
I bought a 2,000 Avios one in the middle of the night last night and redeemed it without problems. Also bought a 4,000 Avios one but it shows up as “procesando”, whereas the other one was available immediately.
Under the “Ofertas” button in my account, what does “caducado” mean?
Similar thing here. I easily recieved and redeemed a 2K voucher but a friend of mine purchased an 8K voucher but it also shows up as “ procesando ” like Concerto
Old May 12, 2018, 6:26 am

The Google page came from the link provided with the coupon from Groupon (when you click on "enlace"), so I really don't think it is anything like what you implied. Most likely, this is just another IT problem from Groupon... wouldn't be the first!
Some IT guy will have lots of avios
barracuda93 likes this.
Old May 15, 2018, 10:18 pm

Programs: ANA SFC (*G)
Bought 8000 avios that will transfer to BA. Great for intra-Japan flights!
Old May 17, 2018, 10:18 pm

Has anyone received their Avios for the packages bought at the beginning of May? I bought one on May 1 and it's been over 15 days since I redeemed, but nothing yet into my account.
Old May 17, 2018, 10:52 pm

same here. not received yet
Old May 17, 2018, 11:44 pm

me too the avios that I bought from the page ending with "avios-9" is not posted yet
Old May 18, 2018, 1:17 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Nothing here as well.
Old May 18, 2018, 1:20 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
it says 15 working days and that's excluding the spanish bank holidays, which they have a LOT.
Old May 20, 2018, 9:05 pm

cannot redeem the coupon I bought @ april,28th and now it expired........
cannot find customer support........

Ups!

Algo fue mal - Lo sentimos, somos lo peor

Intenta actualizar esta página , y tal vez no seamos tan malos.
Old May 20, 2018, 9:59 pm

Programs: QF Plat, BA GGL, VA Silver, SQ Gold, IHG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by roimaaf
Similar thing here. I easily recieved and redeemed a 2K voucher but a friend of mine purchased an 8K voucher but it also shows up as “ procesando ” like Concerto
Mine is sitting as processing as well. Has yours moved on from this?
Old May 21, 2018, 1:30 pm

Has anyone received their Avios for the packages bought at the beginning of May? I bought one on May 1 and it's been over 15 days since I redeemed, but nothing yet into my account.
the same for me
Old May 21, 2018, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by Tibor
the same for me
yep, same here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.