Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Where's the Fare Class when Booking on Iberia Website?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where's the Fare Class when Booking on Iberia Website?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2015, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Question Where's the Fare Class when Booking on Iberia Website?

How do I confirm the booking class for flights on the Iberia website?

I found a reasonably good fare to get me some segments to renew my BAEC account, but I can't tell the fare class.

All I can find is that's it's a Classic fare
and eligible for 70 Iberia Plus Elite Points...but I need to know the fare class to check the eligibility for BAEC Tier Points.

I suspect from ITA that it's in O class but would like to confirm before I buy.
Old Dec 7, 2015, 6:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
AFAIK Iberia do not provide the fare code.

Cross-checking with ITA Matrix is the way to go. If the price is the same, you could also book via an online travel agent that does confirm fare code pre-booking.
Old Dec 11, 2015, 9:20 am

Put the booking on hold and goto Finnair.com where you'll se the booking class
Old Jan 26, 2016, 2:30 pm

So there is no chance to identify the booking class when the BP is already created? I was just wondering, would be highly useful to decide where to credit the miles?
Old Jan 26, 2016, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
I think Hannibal is saying put your booking reference number into the Finnair website and it will tell you the fareclass.
If you have a BP (I assume you're refering to boarding pass) then the reference number might be printed on them somewhere.
Old Jan 27, 2016, 1:20 pm

Or just download the MyFlights app which pulls the same information from Amadeus, including the booking class.

Many cheap IB tickets book into P, by the way.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by jbfield
I think Hannibal is saying put your booking reference number into the Finnair website and it will tell you the fareclass.
If you have a BP (I assume you're refering to boarding pass) then the reference number might be printed on them somewhere.
That worked out! ^

Tickets are booking class N....
Old May 29, 2023, 6:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Bumping this to ask how to see the booking class and full fare details of what was booked. I have a five character alphanumeric Iberia PNR locator in the form AAAAn but Finnair’s app only accepts a six character reference and won’t pull up the booking.

Any other way of viewing the full details?
Old May 30, 2023, 1:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by salut0
Bumping this to ask how to see the booking class and full fare details of what was booked. I have a five character alphanumeric Iberia PNR locator in the form AAAAn but Finnair’s app only accepts a six character reference and won’t pull up the booking.

Any other way of viewing the full details?
Method 1 is to cross-reference the exact amount you paid against ITA Matrix and/or a major OTA such as Expedia.

Method 2 is to ask Iberia on social media for the 6-digit PNR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.