Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Baggage allowance with IB Express when connecting to long haul IB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2015, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, SK Silver

I'm booked in Y from LGW to EZE via MAD. LGW to MAD is with IB Express. Is a checked bag still free as I'm connecting to a long haul IB flight? I actually have an overnight stop in MAD so my bags won't be checked through, if that makes a difference.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 12:13 pm

If all segments are ticketed on the same number the long haul allowance applies.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 2:04 am

If you have under 24 hours in MAD they can usually through check. I have done it numerous times.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 5:40 am

If you are OW Sapphire with BA you always get one extra bag when the allowance is 0 or 1. So, in this case, you should even get 2 free checked bags.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, SK Silver
Thanks very much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.