Search

Iberia Refund Policy

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2015, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT
Iberia Refund Policy

Good Afternoon,

So I had a recent SDQ-MAD-MIA trip that I had to cancel and I bought Flexible J as per my Iberia Plus Rep + Confirmation Ticket Email. Come Refund time it is a partial refund since they state only one leg was refundable when every shred of documentation says it's refundable. After multiple calls to the US customer service desk, they tell me oh we filed a request with some office in Madrid and we will contact you in 3day's its day 12 what do I do? Are they this inept? Should I just go dispute the claim with my credit card company ?

Thanks !
Old Sep 9, 2015, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT
And the refund came through today after many phone calls and emails !
Old Sep 9, 2015, 7:37 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Sorry, but I didn't really have anything to add as a response before. But you know...it's Spain in August. It takes a bit to get caught back up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.