Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Getting IB+ avios flying with TAM and GOL

Old May 16, 2014, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.

I have several upcoming flights with JJ and G3, and I didn't include any loyalty number when buying the tickets because I'm considering getting either avios or Miles & More/Flying Blue miles. With these two it's easy to know what you'll be earning but, as far as I know, IB is quite hopeless as they only differentiates between Economy and Restricted Economy, using no letters for classes.

So can anybody tell me how many avios and elite points I can get with the following classes?

TAM: M
GOL: M, K

...or tell me where I can get this info?

Thanks.
Old May 19, 2014, 4:41 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
With GOL it would be 0.3x miles, with no minimum, no elite points. TAM earning is on the IB's site by class, but I don't have any experience. I "credited" an ineligible flight to BA just in case, in the beginning of April, and it hasn't shown at all, even as 0. I expext IB to be even worse than BA.

The page is http://www.iberia.com/web/webPartner...&idPartner=711
Click on TAM and then View earning Tables

Last edited by neuromancer; May 19, 2014 at 6:26 pm
Old May 19, 2014, 9:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Thanks for your reply, neuromancer. It looks like the best solution is to credit the Gol flights to FB (100% of the flown miles) and the TAM ones to IB, but basically because this month they're awarding 2x avios to TAM as a new member of OW, and M class gets 0,8 avios per mile.

I just hope those promo 2x avios will be credited automatically, because claiming them to IB later is such a PITA...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.