MAD-TLV in Y/J?

Old Mar 7, 2014, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, BA silver
MAD-TLV in Y/J?

I'm flying MAD-TLV on Iberia, any comments/experiences about the service and seat both in Y and in J? Does this route have the European or the mid-haul configuration in J? TIA ^
Old Mar 7, 2014, 8:04 am

Programs: UA 1K; LY Gold; DL Gold; BA Bronze
The J seats are the business club seats (i.e. mid haul configuration) and are very comfortable.
Old Mar 9, 2014, 2:15 pm

Programs: BAEC G, Bonvoy T, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Fully agree with gordo6, I flew a couple of times to Moscow, same configuration and seats are very comfortable.
Only cons is there is no power socket available there, but it is worthy for such a flight.

Cheers.
Old Mar 10, 2014, 1:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by iwillflytheworld
I'm flying MAD-TLV on Iberia, any comments/experiences about the service and seat both in Y and in J? Does this route have the European or the mid-haul configuration in J? TIA ^
As others have mentioned, you will get the mid haul configuration, which features seats with leg rests in J. Expect to be provided a small amenity kit, though it isn't as nice as the one given on long-haul markets. Also, this market tends to get younger cabin crews which at Iberia are generally friendlier and more willing to help.
Old Mar 15, 2014, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, BA silver
Thanks for the replies! Unfortunately it looks like it'll be Y this time. Does IB offer airport upgrades like BA (sometimes) does?
Old Mar 16, 2014, 3:37 am

Originally Posted by iwillflytheworld
Thanks for the replies! Unfortunately it looks like it'll be Y this time. Does IB offer airport upgrades like BA (sometimes) does?
Isn't there an option to bid for an upgrade?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberi...ess-class.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.