Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Transfer your hotel stayments (sic) and get more Avios

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2013, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards

Just got an email from Iberia - "Transfer your hotel stayments and get more Avios". Inside, it says "If you have Le Club points, transfer them [...] and get 100% bonus". In the link More information, however, transfer is not mentioned, just 100% bonus from stays.
Does anybody have any clue? Like the same email in Spanish (supposedly their Spanish is better than their English)? I'm 100% sure that if I call them, I'll get less information than asking here
Old Sep 2, 2013, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
The Spanish version makes no mention of transfers either.

Maybe if you try Accor you might get a bit more information??? It looks as if Accor are running the promotion (the email links to the Accor website), so I imagine they will just give you the double points on the qualifying stays and those will transfer over as normal.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 2:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Thank you, Iberia, for coining a great new word:

Stayment
Old Sep 3, 2013, 11:47 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Originally Posted by craigthemif
The Spanish version makes no mention of transfers either.

Maybe if you try Accor you might get a bit more information??? It looks as if Accor are running the promotion (the email links to the Accor website), so I imagine they will just give you the double points on the qualifying stays and those will transfer over as normal.
I read the Spanish version as including transfers from Accor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.