Vueling A319 - Exit Row?

Old May 11, 13, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Vueling A319 - Exit Row?

Can anyone confirm which rows are the overwing exit rows on the Vueling A319?

They do not appear to publish a seat map and all seats from row 11 to the back are charged as "back row" seats. A similarly configured Kingfisher A319-100 with 25 rows, has the exit seats in row 11.
Old May 11, 13, 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by ianwall View Post
Can anyone confirm which rows are the overwing exit rows on the Vueling A319?

They do not appear to publish a seat map and all seats from row 11 to the back are charged as "back row" seats. A similarly configured Kingfisher A319-100 with 25 rows, has the exit seats in row 11.
Can't help you directly, but I don't think it matters. (I assume you are trying to get an exit row seat while paying the lowest price?) Vueling has a policy of charging extra for the exit rows, and reserving the rows before the exits for the Tarifa Optima.

I'm not sure if Vueling already knows that they'll be flying an A319 on your route that day, because they seem to have only a few of those. But the "limit" at row 11 maybe corresponds to the A320: rows 2 to 11 are for the Tarifa Optima, rows 12 and 14 are exit rows with "XL" seats - to be paid extra, and from 15 on are the normal seats - for those who pay the Tarifa Basica.
Old May 30, 13, 6:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Just to update following my recent flight.

On their a319s (ec-lrs and ec-lrz) the exit rows are 10 and 11. Row 11 is best as it also reclines.

I was able to get them for the "back row" prices.
Old May 30, 13, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by ianwall View Post
Just to update following my recent flight.

On their a319s (ec-lrs and ec-lrz) the exit rows are 10 and 11. Row 11 is best as it also reclines.

I was able to get them for the "back row" prices.
Good to know, thanks.

Search this Thread