Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Sendo cards avios tickets 50% discount week

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2013, 4:45 am
Original Poster

May 6 to may 12, Sendo Iberia card combo holders will be able to buy Avios redemption tickets at 50% discount in avios.

Tickets should be used to fly until june 30th and can be changed within that time frame or reimbursed.

Nice moment to stock on tickets to expected destinations
Old Apr 27, 2013, 8:53 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by FlyingDesk
May 6 to may 12, Sendo Iberia card combo holders will be able to buy Avios redemption tickets at 50% discount in avios.

Tickets should be used to fly until june 30th and can be changed within that time frame or reimbursed.

Nice moment to stock on tickets to expected destinations
Thanks Flying Desk for the info.

I have not received the mail yet. Do you know if it is targeted?

It is limited only for flights up to the 30th/June? Last time they run a similar promo was valid for 4/5 months.

Thanks,
Old Apr 27, 2013, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Targeted?

Not at all! It happens twice a year, and every Sendo cardholder can use the promotion, even to buy tickets for other people

I received IbPlus pdf magacine 2 days ago, and I saw it there. Besides, it is also mentioned in iberia.es website

I think it is widely undermarketed, since the offer is extremely interesting. In my case, I got the Sendo card without even knowing about this promotion, so imagine my surprise when I heard about it, and about the other one to buy avios at 50% discount
Old Apr 27, 2013, 9:09 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by FlyingDesk
Targeted?

Not at all! It happens twice a year, and every Sendo cardholder can use the promotion, even to buy tickets for other people

I received IbPlus pdf magacine 2 days ago, and I saw it there. Besides, it is also mentioned in iberia.es website

I think it is widely undermarketed, since the offer is extremely interesting. In my case, I got the Sendo card without even knowing about this promotion, so imagine my surprise when I heard about it, and about the other one to buy avios at 50% discount
Thanks again FlyingDesk.

I saw the promo in the Iberia Cards site. 50% discount on Avios for Gold cards and 25% discount for Classic cards.

The last time they run it I managed to book 2 biz tickets long haul. Now being limited to flights until the end of June I do not think I will be able to make use of it.
Old Apr 27, 2013, 11:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by more4less
Thanks again FlyingDesk.

I saw the promo in the Iberia Cards site. 50% discount on Avios for Gold cards and 25% discount for Classic cards.

The last time they run it I managed to book 2 biz tickets long haul. Now being limited to flights until the end of June I do not think I will be able to make use of it.
Right!

Previous promotion was to buy oct/nov 2012 and flights were available until feb 28. Hadn't realized this time it offered a shorter frame

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.