Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Iberia A340-300 Business Class Bulkhead question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2013, 1:53 am
Original Poster

I am booked myself in seat 1A on a flight using the A340-300. This is a bulkhead window seat. My question is, if I need to get up during the flight, is there room for me to get by the person next to me since this is a bulkhead seat or will I still have to climb over them?
Old Feb 19, 2013, 3:48 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by lovetotravelcheap
I am booked myself in seat 1A on a flight using the A340-300. This is a bulkhead window seat. My question is, if I need to get up during the flight, is there room for me to get by the person next to me since this is a bulkhead seat or will I still have to climb over them?
IIRC there was very little space so you have to climb.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 6:19 am

Programs: IB plus Platinum, JK Gold, BAEC Silver, LH Senator, PC Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by more4less
IIRC there was very little space so you have to climb.
Yes, you have to "climb", as far as I know, seats 1C & 1J use to be "unavailable" as they are "basinet seats" for babys, if the flight is not full in Business plus, maybe you´ll be alone in row 1.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 7:41 am

Programs: Exec Platinum
Originally Posted by lovetotravelcheap
Or, can't you choose the sest to 1D, 2D for instance?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.