Double avios on Iberia.com still on?

Old Feb 8, 2013, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AY Gold, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Diamond
Double avios on Iberia.com still on?

Hi,

Do I still get double avios on Iberia.com? and it is valid on all tickets to all destinations as long as booked on Iberia.com?

My plan is to book it there and credit the miles to IB+ and than transfer it to BA.

Also, if it's a short flight like MAD-BCN will I get 500x2=1000 or the actual milesx2?...

Thanks!
Old Feb 8, 2013, 1:52 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by boaz84
Hi,

Do I still get double avios on Iberia.com? and it is valid on all tickets to all destinations as long as booked on Iberia.com?

My plan is to book it there and credit the miles to IB+ and than transfer it to BA.

Also, if it's a short flight like MAD-BCN will I get 500x2=1000 or the actual milesx2?...

Thanks!
Hi,

is still valid for bookings up to the 31st/March for flights operated by Iberia, Iberia Express and Iberia Regional Air Nostrum, except code shares IB4xxx, IB5xxx, IB7xxx.
Flights have to be taken by the end of June.
Not valid for origin in Africa and Colombia.

Sorry but do not know about miles credited for MAD-BCN or similar.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 3:54 pm

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
How long does it takes to get the double points posted?
Old Mar 30, 2013, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Double points post simultaneous to the flight itself.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.