BC STO-MAD

Old Feb 6, 2012, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Oneworld Emerald, EBG
BC STO-MAD

Have a BC reservation STO-MAD(-LPA) with Iberia in February. When I checked the seating availability on "checkmytrip.com", I discovered that only the first row is BC on this flight. Hate to sit on the first row, so does anyone have any expierience flying BC on shorthaul routes ?? Is it common with only one row with BC ????
Old Feb 6, 2012, 2:41 pm

Programs: IB+ Emerald (Platino), M&M Senator (Gold), Meliá Rewards Platino, NH Platinum
Originally Posted by sueco6
Have a BC reservation STO-MAD(-LPA) with Iberia in February. When I checked the seating availability on "checkmytrip.com", I discovered that only the first row is BC on this flight. Hate to sit on the first row, so does anyone have any expierience flying BC on shorthaul routes ?? Is it common with only one row with BC ????
The first row in IB Business cabin is more comfortable than the LH´s one. Nevertheless I try to avoid sitting there. Your situation happened to me only once in MAD-ALC flight. Y class was full and C cabin had only one row (it is not very common and less in A321 in which I suppose you will fly). It was horrible because of the claustrophobic fellings I had ARN-MAD flight is not a shorthaul flight so after the flight (if I were you) I would send them a complaint letter.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.